Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th October 2020, 16.22:22   #11-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: yale paddock
Twitter: @

Default Re: Still no new WST Board Meeting minutes

Apparently the cheque books have arrived so season ticket refunds can be issued but the wst are looking for a pen as the last one ran out after writing the minutes in June 😂😂
Old 15th October 2020, 23.26:14   #12-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

I've seen better administrated PTAs
Old 16th October 2020, 11.40:20   #13-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I keep seeing people say that once R & R take over we won’t know anything about what’s going on. In other words, there’ll be no difference from now!

Is LJ back as secretary yet?
Isn't Paul Cox secretary now? he had that title on the zoom meeting.

It would have been nice if this had been announced....maybe the board were expecting his to announce it himself over on SO78..........
Old 16th October 2020, 11.43:06   #14-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
It's as if the clubs in financial difficulty again and they don't want people knowing the true extent, interesting that John Mills has been asking for them to be published too.
Gamekeeper turned poacher?
Old 16th October 2020, 11.43:27   #15-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

It's now been over 3 months since the deadline
Old 16th October 2020, 12.18:00   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Isn't Paul Cox secretary now? he had that title on the zoom meeting.

It would have been nice if this had been announced....maybe the board were expecting his to announce it himself over on SO78..........
I am sure there are loads who think the prospective new owners are going to share daily updates with their doting film fans. Perhaps they will be able to get Trust minutes , get David Beckham to appear at an( empty) Racecourse to sign virtual autographs , buy Messi , hand out chips for a dollar to the young supporters straining to see their heroes.
Nothing much will change long term but I will still vote for the deal if the Trust recommend it . As for the Trust itself it needs to be keep ticking over just in case the deal turns sour a couple of years down the line. Salford are on the up but the hysteria around these film stars is predictably silly.
Old 16th October 2020, 12.26:24   #17-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Graham - You suggest that you are going to follow the Trust leaders recommendation. I would now take their recommendation on anything with a good spade full of caution. Such is their record these past few years.
Old 16th October 2020, 12.31:14   #18-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
I am sure there are loads who think the prospective new owners are going to share daily updates with their doting film fans. Perhaps they will be able to get Trust minutes , get David Beckham to appear at an( empty) Racecourse to sign virtual autographs , buy Messi , hand out chips for a dollar to the young supporters straining to see their heroes.
Nothing much will change long term but I will still vote for the deal if the Trust recommend it . As for the Trust itself it needs to be keep ticking over just in case the deal turns sour a couple of years down the line. Salford are on the up but the hysteria around these film stars is predictably silly.
I doubt anyone thinks that. To me, expecting the current board to suddenly start acting as they should do, releasing minutes, and following resolutions is the really silly thing!
Old 16th October 2020, 12.41:01   #19-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: yale paddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
Nothing much will change long term but I will still vote for the deal if the Trust recommend it .
Let's hope they dont put their recommendation in the next set of minutes as no one would ever see it.
Old 16th October 2020, 12.50:20   #20-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

after the takeover, the trust should continue or evolve into some other supporters group but should hold no power, just a fans group who can do whatever fans groups do and be available for R&R to give advice on local or supporters issues

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.18:31.