RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Still no new WST Board Meeting minutes (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116349-still-no-new-wst-board-meeting-minutes.html)

WrexhamO 15th October 2020 14.45:13

Still no new WST Board Meeting minutes

Since those of 17th June 2020.

That's pretty bad.

What are The Secretariat up to, besides harassing members?

Jaded 15th October 2020 15.13:09

Re: Still no new WST Board Meeting minutes

I keep seeing people say that once R & R take over we won’t know anything about what’s going on. In other words, there’ll be no difference from now!

Is LJ back as secretary yet?

Pieman 15th October 2020 15.17:32

Would the season ticket refunds be on the agenda?

chef1 15th October 2020 15.18:17

None of them can agree what the final edit should be

Inside Left 15th October 2020 15.19:00

Yes I believe that the last minutes recored a meeting of the 17th June.

Now all I have to say is that the WST had a live meeting a few months back and all board members were asked which area they need to improve on.

Along the line in front of the meeting every board member said " Communication"
Seems that all our board members couldn't give a dam about the the ordinary members and prefer to keep them in the dark !!!

Despite the early promise in candidates statements it would seem the newly elected board members fall in line.

Nothing has changed

crazywelsh 15th October 2020 15.20:37

Just like a new owner must make a proposal about the future, when the wst have never had a plan other than clapping at every decision made because it’s fan ownership making the decision, in reality we have never really been fan owned the board have decided for us with huge decisions.

A board member tried to get a young girl who’s father has followed Wrexham from years sacked from her job all because of criticism of the board.

That for me shows the type of personality this model attracted, even the Secretary in his own email correspondence denied there was any interest right up until the board announced the interest. Yet Crewered can pop up stating this and that someone on the board has leaked constantly for years and there’s only a few left who have been in place for that time frame.

Redordead 15th October 2020 15.24:24

I think they’re giving up

Hightown Brymbo Red 15th October 2020 15.31:36

The beauty of a fans owned club..Dodgy loans.no communication poor decision making.
We get our club back after the takeover

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 15th October 2020 15.40:41

It's as if the clubs in financial difficulty again and they don't want people knowing the true extent, interesting that John Mills has been asking for them to be published too.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.34:44.