Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th October 2020, 08.26:17   #28-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Devonte Redmand

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Personally I dong think Jordan davies is upto it, left here went to Brighton but is only here now as nobody else wanted him.

Very light weight for this team and league, personally I think the league of wales is where he will end up.
He's technically our best footballer from what I've seen and he's also used to playing as an attacking left sided player. He comes here and Keates decides to play him in front of the bloody defence ffs, that's the problem.
Old 17th October 2020, 08.34:38   #29-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
Well yes he did play in Salford’s run in and play off games and their fortunes seemed to change when he started playing, it looked a good signing on paper. People are allowed to get things wrong.

There’s a quality player in there but I don’t think he’s up to the pressures of playing for a club with expectations like Wrexham which is a shame.
Who was the midfielder we signed from Dover? He was a ‘fantastic signing’ because they finished 6th...... apparently
Old 17th October 2020, 08.36:53   #30-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
Davies is still a kid with potential. I know he is 22, so should be coming out of that phase, but he hasn't played first teams men's football.
Posted via mobile theme
Playing Him in his Right Position might help to But Keates knows best
Old 17th October 2020, 08.38:16   #31-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
Playing Him in his Right Position might help to But Keates knows best
Definitely, out wide in space with the opportunity to put hos foot on the ball.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th October 2020, 08.41:58   #32-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrexhamforever16 View Post
Genuinely think he’s a player if we used him correctly. Much prefer him to come on late on in games when we are losing than Rutherford anyway
Talented footballer , But think he`s got issues , Needs to get his head right , but its taking to long .
Old 17th October 2020, 08.48:06   #33-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Redmond has a lot to prove but he has ability. He deserves an opportunity to show us what he can do. We are crying out for some creativity in midfield instead of just watching some run around but have no idea when they get the ball. This extends beyond Rutherford, by the way.

Similarly, Davies has become the whipping-boy when he is being played out of position by a one-dimensional manager.

It is ironic that Keates has written off Redmond, whilst most fans have written off Keates. Give Redmond a chance and see if he delivers.
Old 17th October 2020, 08.56:16   #34-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Too early to give up on Thomas and Davies though the latter needs to cut out the mistakes and the former does give carthorse vibes but has decent pedigree albeit not as an out and out goalscorer.

Not saying Kwame will ever be great but its hard to excel on your own up front trying to deal with long balls with zero support.

As for Redmond I feel he has had a season to show something and just doesn't have the drive or attitude certainly for the scrap at this level or probably to make a career in football professionally
Old 17th October 2020, 08.56:23   #35-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Think I’ll reserve judgment on JD until he’s played in his preferred position like I would with any other player, with our record of ruining players can’t see it happening we shall see.
Old 17th October 2020, 09.02:07   #36-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road

Redmond will get his chance, it is a long season but if results don't pick up then it will come sooner than later. We would all love to see a team with Redmond, Davies, Jarvis and Durrell playing but it wouldn't work let alone in a physical league. Davies does look the pick of the bunch and we should preserve with him at the minute he just needs to learn what areas he can play with the ball and where he needs to move it on quickly. We want to se promising young players but we will have to tolerate the odd poor decision and show some patience and best not to chop and change too much. The best we have played to date was 1st half at Yeovil and that was with a very high press with Ruthers and Jeffrey. I guess DK will look to do something the same today.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.33:41.