RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116360-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

cybred 18th October 2020 07.58:38

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

[QUOTE=Birdy;2397474]13 dangerous individuals[/QUOTE]

The board and the management team saving their own skin.

davd29 18th October 2020 08.21:59

Cheap appointment, terrible manager, horrific football first time around why anyone thought it would be better 2nd time is beyond us fans. Just hope the takeover goes through and we can at last get a manager with ambition our club deserves

redavid 18th October 2020 08.23:06

His interview says it all " thats not good enough " Well we know that dont we , The vacant look is enough , He`s devoid of answer`s , And if the interviewer was a bit less diplomatic and asked Him the "Real" questions , like the fans dont think you and your coaches are good enough . wonder what his answer would be then .
He dropped Jordan Davies for His mistake last time out , even though playing Him out of position , the lads confidence will suffer , come to think of it Keates doesen`t inspire any Confidence at All .

benwilliams 18th October 2020 08.51:53

[QUOTE=redavid;2397500]His interview says it all " thats not good enough " Well we know that dont we , The vacant look is enough , He`s devoid of answer`s , And if the interviewer was a bit less diplomatic and asked Him the "Real" questions , like the fans dont think you and your coaches are good enough . wonder what his answer would be then .
He dropped Jordan Davies for His mistake last time out , even though playing Him out of position , the lads confidence will suffer , come to think of it Keates doesen`t inspire any Confidence at All .[/QUOTE]

I thought Colin the interviewer did ask tougher than normal questions bearing in mind this is the clubs own media team not Paxman

sparky 18th October 2020 09.00:16

[QUOTE=davd29;2397499]Cheap appointment, terrible manager, horrific football first time around why anyone thought it would be better 2nd time is beyond us fans. Just hope the takeover goes through and we can at last get a manager with ambition our club deserves[/QUOTE]

You'd of thought he'd find some pride, some self respect and take a 'feck it' attitude seeing as this will be his last ever management job of a full time club. Go out in a blaze of glory, plenty of attacking football with a nothing to lose attitude, forgetting all about clean sheets. But the lot of them, just haven't got it in them have they. Keates, Davies, Oakes, and Darlington. Cowards, the lot of them.

curly 18th October 2020 09.00:45

As a season ticket holder for many years I have happily paid to watch all the games so far this season. However, after yesterday's embarrassing display I will now keep my money in my pocket until concrete change and improvement happens and I don't think I'll be the only one.

standman 18th October 2020 09.51:23

[QUOTE=curly;2397514]As a season ticket holder for many years I have happily paid to watch all the games so far this season. However, after yesterday's embarrassing display I will now keep my money in my pocket until concrete change and improvement happens and I don't think I'll be the only one.[/QUOTE]

Had already decided before yesterday that nothings improved on last season and probably unfairly on the home team I had chosen to listen on the radio and not hand any money over.

Hightown Brymbo Red 18th October 2020 10.03:50

Of all the polls on RP is this the most clear cut?

sparky 18th October 2020 10.10:58

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2397535]Of all the polls on RP is this the most clear cut?[/QUOTE]

I think there was one about sacking Saunders where only 7 I think ( I was one) voted for keeping him. The main concern about this one is the timing. Only four games in and the knives are out. This was always going to be the risk seeing as Keates had so little money in the bank so to speak. It's backfired more than a backfired thing at the backfired world championships.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.20:11.