RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116360-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

redinsaudi 18th October 2020 10.21:19

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

Just listened to his interview and the guy is absolutely clueless. Credit to whoever is interviewing him asking him simple questions but he just can’t answer them. We were at fault for all four goals but the ref missed a penalty. Absolutely one clueless clown. Spencer hang your head in shame

subbuteorob 18th October 2020 10.29:21

We are a defensive team that can't defend. Says it all really. Beyond poor - an embarrassment !

Hamilton Pathetic 18th October 2020 10.30:41

I’m surprised that only 15 people have voted for Keates to be given more time.

There were 16 players in the squad yesterday plus say 4 management team making 20. When are the other 5 going to vote?

WxmWynno 18th October 2020 10.46:44

[QUOTE=Hamilton Pathetic;2397557]I’m surprised that only 15 people have voted for Keates to be given more time.

There were 16 players in the squad yesterday plus say 4 management team making 20. When are the other 5 going to vote?[/QUOTE]

And abstaining doesn’t count either way
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

mitchelltown 18th October 2020 11.00:56

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2397554]Just listened to his interview and the guy is absolutely clueless. Credit to whoever is interviewing him asking him simple questions but he just can’t answer them. We were at fault for all four goals but the ref missed a penalty. Absolutely one clueless clown. Spencer hang your head in shame[/QUOTE]

In the interview the words "not good enough" was said 7 times by Keates. He ends up by saying maybe it's the "mentality." I think he needs to look at himself before questioning the mentality of others. What a disgraceful managers interview.

redinsaudi 18th October 2020 11.08:25

[QUOTE=mitchelltown;2397573]In the interview the words "not good enough" was said 7 times by Keates. He ends up by saying maybe it's the "mentality." I think he needs to look at himself before questioning the mentality of others. What a disgraceful managers interview.[/QUOTE]

When he says ‘15 chances and we only scored 3, one in 3 isn’t good enough’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻

northwalian dragon 18th October 2020 11.21:42

[QUOTE=sparky;2397543]I think there was one about sacking Saunders where only 7 I think ( I was one) voted for keeping him. The main concern about this one is the timing. Only four games in and the knives are out. This was always going to be the risk seeing as Keates had so little money in the bank so to speak. It's backfired more than a backfired thing at the backfired world championships.[/QUOTE]

Let's be clear although the budget has been cut its still very healthy. Hughes got a 20% increase in budget and its now been reduced to roughly what it was pre danny Ward money. I.e. roughly what Ricketts had to spend so there's no excuses for Keates

The board decided to give Keates such a large budget it endangers the future of the club. To once again try and cover up their blatantly obvious mistakes. Bringing Keates back was doomed to fail from the start. His dire managerial record, his god awful style of football, his disgusting treatment of the club previously and the principle that he should not be allowed back at a football club that has any pride in itself. Sadly the board thought otherwise.

sparky 18th October 2020 11.34:29

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2397582]Let's be clear although the budget has been cut its still very healthy. Hughes got a 20% increase in budget and its now been reduced to roughly what it was pre danny Ward money. I.e. roughly what Ricketts had to spend so there's no excuses for Keates

The board decided to give Keates such a large budget it endangers the future of the club. To once again try and cover up their blatantly obvious mistakes. Bringing Keates back was doomed to fail from the start. His dire managerial record, his god awful style of football, his disgusting treatment of the club previously and the principle that he should not be allowed back at a football club that has any pride in itself. Sadly the board thought otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I think you've misunderstood me. The point I was making is Keates had so little goodwill ( money in the bank) on his return that folk quite rightly had fingers on triggers. Calling for a manager's head after four games is bizarre, but such is the low esteem that Keates is thought of, this was anyways going to the case, and quite rightly so.

Readred 18th October 2020 11.50:01

[QUOTE=sparky;2397590]I think you've misunderstood me. The point I was making is Keates had so little goodwill ( money in the bank) on his return that folk quite rightly had fingers on triggers. Calling for a manager's head after four games is bizarre, but such is the low esteem that Keates is thought of, this was anyways going to the case, and quite rightly so.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but is it really 4 games? Or is it most of last season (I think we’d have gone down if it had been played out) after he took over. Followed up by 4 woeful performances this season at which point he’s blaming mentality? No such thing as poor teams, only poor leaders.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.47:02.