RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116360-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

Funny_Old_Game 18th October 2020 15.53:22

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2397368]He’s finished, just look at his interview[/QUOTE]

He can barely string a sentence together, at least Hughes could speak English to a decent standard.

ABd 18th October 2020 17.02:44

It's not worth sacking him now, adds an unnecessary complication to the takeover talks.

Focus should be on getting the deal done as soon as possible.

Then a new era can begin.

redinsaudi 18th October 2020 17.36:25

[QUOTE=ABd;2397692]It's not worth sacking him now, adds an unnecessary complication to the takeover talks.

Focus should be on getting the deal done as soon as possible.

Then a new era can begin.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely incorrect. Get rid of the fools that are killing our club. Why keep on a buffoon and his two mates when a cardboard cut out can do better for free????

COME ON WREXHAM 19th October 2020 09.44:18

Could always go down the caretaker manager route, can't do any worse than the arse we have in charge at present.

Rob Edwards 19th October 2020 10.44:00

At one point stated or alleged that there was a minimum performance attainment clause in the contract.Surely given Keates record over 26/27 games is identical or worse to Bryan Hughes he does not meet minimum performance standards.

t1954 19th October 2020 10.46:20

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2397630]I've not voted and won't vote as a poll on here means zilch.

I was one of the main posters on here going ape at them re-appointing him and his pal Davies....

But until the future of the club is sorted out we have no choice...

He's talks about players mentality! The tosser signed them he has no excuses he is out of his depth also so is his mates Darlington and Davies.

Fan's on here saying they are good players, they are non league journeymen for a reason, they lack ability.

This is the worst defence since being down here, OK We are missing Pearson, but Vassel up to now is very poor, kelleher started his first couple of games well but our coaches must of knocked it out of him, same with the rb hall Johnson he cannot defend, the left back is pretty steady.

Then we have a midfield who cannot keep possession, Harris is not the player he was Durrell puts in the effort but so does Rutherford, but both are not good enough, Thomas isn't upfront.

Soon as this takeover happens the better, if they are making a documentary they best put the present side on after the watershed at 9pm it's horrific to watch.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I totally agree, I will also not vote in a meaningless poll. Keates good club captain, no doubt a good pro, is not a manager. He should never have been brought in. Just get this takeover sorted so we can have a meaningful vote and move this club on.

One last thing, who are the 19 people currently saying give him more time. We have been in this dump for 12 years, have they no ambition or are the Chester fans having a joke.

Iesty 19th October 2020 12.18:42

Sure its already been mentioned, get Pearson and Carrington to caretaker manager it through to the takeover being complete, then bring in the Cowleys or Alexander

Rob Edwards 19th October 2020 12.34:50

[QUOTE=Iesty;2397898]Sure its already been mentioned, get Pearson and Carrington to caretaker manager it through to the takeover being complete, then bring in the Cowleys or Alexander[/QUOTE]

I mentioned the idea- gardening leave delays any redundancy or pay-offs costs.
A no-brainer surely.Urgency exacerbated with the FA Cup this weekend.

Outertowner 19th October 2020 13.38:12

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2397699]Absolutely incorrect. Get rid of the fools that are killing our club. Why keep on a buffoon and his two mates when a cardboard cut out can do better for free????[/QUOTE]

I want Keates and Co gone as do most but if the investment goes through there is bound to be a change in management that will come with it. Changing manager now will just be further money down the drain. We’re not at the stage that we need to panic and put a caretaker boss in charge either, with only 5 games played. I think we just have to be patient and put up with dross that’s served up for the next month or two and change will come.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.23:22.