RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116360-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

krux 20th October 2020 09.58:22

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

[QUOTE=sparky;2398076]Absolutely. This was never going to be a rekindling love. As soon as points were dropped the knives would be out. Only folk wrapped up in their own bubble would think otherwise. A very naive decision from all involved, although we should be thankful, it's played a massive part in getting our club back.[/QUOTE]

yes, I suspect a majority of fans wanted him gone before the season started, his only hope was to rip the league apart from the off. Now its clear its the same old rubbish, there is no hesitation.

markh 20th October 2020 10.02:26

Really shouldn't have been brought back in with his mate. A sham the way the interviews was done if any. And the rumour he was hanging around the club when Hughes was in charge really does make you wonder.

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 20th October 2020 10.04:01

The six points we've got so far, was a tight, and somewhat fortunate win against B Wood. And that first half win at Yeovil, in w
which Yeovil were dire. Then clinging on for dear life second half.
We could quite easy be on just a pont or two out of a possible fifteen.
Take into account last seasons narrow escape from relegation, and the evidence so far this season he would hardly be surprised if he got the sack at any other Football Club

But this is Wrexham FC.. Where things are very different.

redinsaudi 20th October 2020 10.13:19

The club got a couple of senior players (Pearson and Carra I think). To do interviews with the local comic, The Leader, to try and instigate a smoother path for DKs reemployment. Spencer knew this would not go down well but gave the job to his pal nonetheless.

FieldtownRed 20th October 2020 11.37:23

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2398093]The club got a couple of senior players (Pearson and Carra I think). To do interviews with the local comic, The Leader, to try and instigate a smoother path for DKs reemployment. Spencer knew this would not go down well but gave the job to his pal nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Yep there was definitely a concerted effort from within the club to attempt to soften the blow.

LlayDragon 20th October 2020 13.31:15

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2398093]The club got a couple of senior players (Pearson and Carra I think). To do interviews with the local comic, The Leader, to try and instigate a smoother path for DKs reemployment. Spencer knew this would not go down well but gave the job to his pal nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Indeed they did, wheeled out the captain and vice-captain to sell it us, the great unwashed.

dragonspark 20th October 2020 15.45:50

it is a disgrace what Wrexham fc has become

standman 20th October 2020 18.54:13

This was makes me laugh about this unprofessional bunch of amateurs, they try this sort of softness and think the fan base can’t see through it. They treat the fan base with contempt, they think the fan base is beneath them when in fact they show themselves as being pretty thick.

WxmWynno 20th October 2020 20.49:42

I’m waiting for the “Give Them Time” option to reach the infamous 31...
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Colonel D 22nd October 2020 16.10:41

[quote=wxmwynno;2398209]i’m waiting for the “give them time” option to reach the infamous 31...
[size=1][i]posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/quote]

31 ?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.44:25.