RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116360-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

redone 17th October 2020 16.23:48

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

we are at a new level here ,we would have got relegated last season, we will get it this season, its stareing us in the face, cant the board see it

Vorporix 17th October 2020 16.24:45

[QUOTE=wrexile;2397238]Itís far more than Keates though isnít it. It stinks from top to bottom and the new players have already been contaminated with the rot.
We have one hope....and weíve got to pray to God that the deal goes through.[/QUOTE]

Pray is the right word - my assumption/guess is it is far from a done deal yet.

I hope I am wrong!

steve 17th October 2020 16.24:52

Got to go, I said during his first spell here was the worst football I had seen in 40 years watching wxm. Nothings changed apart from having 'kicking the ball as far up the pitch and out for a throw in from kick off'as the main tactic.

dagg 17th October 2020 16.26:03

I didn't have a problem with him leaving, but I didn't want him back. Voted for him to go.

Ddraigoch 17th October 2020 16.29:24

Seems Northwalian dragon was right after all.

Barry Diamond 17th October 2020 16.31:54

We are amateur from the top down with no real accountability anywhere - they all know it so the malaise will continue until the ownership issue is resolved ....hopefully R&R come in sooner rather than later before they are put off !

Prodigal Dragon 17th October 2020 16.32:30

Hopefully, the new owners will say to the Board tonight, "Spencer, you old HR manager; you hired the clown, so you can fire him tomorrow. Just ensure you get some video of your faces for our drama."

Great tactical subs. I am surprised he brought one on when Rutherford limped off.

Keeper: caught in 2 minds.

Defence: so-so.

Midfield: ineffective.

Forwards: Yussuf looks handy, but Thomas isn't good enough.

Jarvis looked our best player.

We have now lost 2 consecutive games to teams at the bottom. Carry on like this and we will be bottom, but without any hope of surprise wins.

Put Pearson in charge for the remaining games until the new manager is brought in. Hope he has a sense of humour and a magic wand!:(

Jaded 17th October 2020 16.33:12

[QUOTE=dagg;2397246]I didn't have a problem with him leaving, but I didn't want him back. Voted for him to go.[/QUOTE]

Same. Fine with him moving up the leagues to the club he supports. But given how dire the football was when he left, and his utter failure with Walsall, itís mind-blowing that our board was stupid enough to bring him back. Having said that, ffs if he goes just shove a caretaker in until R & R take over and bring someone in to run the club who might pick a decent replacement. Last thing we want is these idiots giving someone a long contract!!

redtilidie 17th October 2020 16.35:48

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2397082]Put him on gardening leave until money available to sack him.Pearson caretaker.[/QUOTE]

This

DenbighRed 17th October 2020 16.37:46

They ALL have to go. That's the key thing. Don't keep any of them around. Darlington is a grim reaper and Davies should be in charge of cones at an under 12s team at most.

Wholesale changes needed or it's pointless.

9478geoff 17th October 2020 16.38:03

[QUOTE=Readred;2397112]Worst manager I have ever seen, by a distance, literally clueless. Which is some achievement given Little, Carey, Hughes and Mills.[/QUOTE]

we are in the 5th tier non-league and we lose 2 games in a row against opposition who at that moment in time ie; mon gone and today rock btm and shipping goals , cant get much worse , we going nowhere sack Keates and co now , get in Alexander before hes snapped up

louisleftboot 17th October 2020 16.39:28

We haven’t got the money to sack him so strap yourself in for Keatesball until the takeover. Stamp your feet all you want but that’s the reality.

You’re living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect him to walk or be paid off.

Prodigal Dragon 17th October 2020 16.40:32

[QUOTE=DenbighRed;2397263]They ALL have to go. That's the key thing. Don't keep any of them around. Darlington is a grim reaper and Davies should be in charge of cones at an under 12s team at most.

Wholesale changes needed or it's pointless.[/QUOTE]

Agree. The issue is what we do between now and the take-over actually happening.

Clean sweep and start again. Pearson to kick arse for a few weeks, then someone who knows what they are doing.

Keates was a lazy, inept appointment by the Board. They must rectify it now!

Hightown Brymbo Red 17th October 2020 16.42:02

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2397266]We havenít got the money to sack him so strap yourself in for Keatesball until the takeover. Stamp your feet all you want but thatís the reality.

Youíre living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect him to walk or be paid off.[/QUOTE]

Agree WST cannot afford to sack him. He is here until the takeover although he is dead man walking and he and the players know it.

Quay Red 17th October 2020 16.42:55

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2397266]We havenít got the money to sack him so strap yourself in for Keatesball until the takeover. Stamp your feet all you want but thatís the reality.

Youíre living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect him to walk or be paid off.[/QUOTE]

There is the money to pay him off.
The only thing keeping him in place is Covid, No fans, no noise.
Was a lazy appointment and we're paying for it.

welshian 17th October 2020 16.43:50

No way any investors are going to trust this idiot board to sign a new manager. They will want total control over all appointments. Unfortunately that means mere embarrassment for the foreseeable future.

ace 17th October 2020 16.44:41

How anyone could have reappointed him is beyond me and most supporters.Just get rid of him,because he is absolutely useless.

red_dragon 17th October 2020 16.46:17

I've voted give them time. Purely because I think we can get a better manager when the takeover goes through then we could in our current situation

Parcini 17th October 2020 16.46:44

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2397270]There is the money to pay him off.
Was a lazy appointment and we're paying for it.[/QUOTE]

This 100%
No vision and no ambition.
Letís get Keates back was doomed from the start.

Vorporix 17th October 2020 16.48:35

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2397270][B]There is the money to pay him off.[/B]
Was a lazy appointment and we're paying for it.[/QUOTE]

My guess is there isn't enough cash to pay him off, secure another manager and see the season through!

You must know more than we do QR and I'm pleased the club is so well off!

willyheckerslike 17th October 2020 16.49:25

Cant we just dispense with all the protocols designed by the WST to put off investors and telephone R&R tonight and tell them to forget about their vision and just take control on Monday, starting with filling out a few P45's?

louisleftboot 17th October 2020 16.49:54

Yes, yet [I]another[/I] person with inside knowledge of the clubs finances and how it’s run.

fezbob 17th October 2020 16.51:34

Wait until the takeover's done and let the new chief exec appoint someone decent at last. Unbelievable how far we've sunk in recent years.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Liverpool Red 17th October 2020 16.52:15

It could take months for the takeover to be completed, by which time our season will be over. The board need to have talks with R & R and agree on the appointment of a caretaker manager until such time as the takeover process is completed and they can appoint a permanent manager.

joe 17th October 2020 16.52:30

It wonít happen until a takeover goes through Iím afraid.

welshian 17th October 2020 16.55:04

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2397292]It could take months for the takeover to be completed, by which time our season will be over. The board need to have talks with R & R and agree on the appointment of a caretaker manager until such time as the takeover process is completed and they can appoint a permanent manager.[/QUOTE]

This would be great, but who picks the manager..?

louisleftboot 17th October 2020 16.55:47

[QUOTE=welshian;2397294]This would be great, but who picks the manager..?[/QUOTE]

Peter Moore?

Percy Sugden 17th October 2020 16.56:43

[QUOTE=welshian;2397294]This would be great, but who picks the manager..?[/QUOTE]

Itís not a Ďwhoí. Itís a machine you fool.... the ďscoring mechanismĒ of course.

mold road trendy 17th October 2020 16.56:47

Furlough the clowns n use the next scheme too

Wxm boy 17th October 2020 17.00:19

Keates should never have been brought back. Anyone with half a brain knew that.

Sack the board.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Liverpool Red 17th October 2020 17.00:25

A mutual appointment, with an agreement over the financing of it.

welshian 17th October 2020 17.02:27

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2397301]A mutual appointment, with an agreement over the financing of it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds far too sensible for this club.

Willywill 17th October 2020 17.03:00

I never wanted Keats in the first place, but he ainít gonna be sacked as we are in the process of being taken over and thereís not much petty cash around to pay him off. Two massively bad results sees us all deflated, but I canít see things improving any time soon. Rather than pushing for the play offs, we had just better keep out of the bottom four.

Outertowner 17th October 2020 17.04:18

As much as I don’t like polls straight after a bad result, today’s game only confirms what I already know. I didn’t want him here in the first place, he’s no better than Hughes.

Cenotaff 17th October 2020 17.06:30

He's waiting for the pay off.

You'd think you'd want to retain a slither of any sort of half decent reputation from the 1st stint here but nope.

Is he allergic to meaningful subs?

LMH23 17th October 2020 17.10:10

[QUOTE=Cenotaff;2397309]He's waiting for the pay off.

You'd think you'd want to retain a slither of any sort of half decent reputation from the 1st stint here but nope.

Is he allergic to meaningful subs?[/QUOTE]

I honestly think he's certain he'll be finished in football at a meaningful level after this and is holding out for that last big payday. It's a shame but, frankly, we have nobody to blame but those who gave him the contract.

jarko 17th October 2020 17.12:37

Sack him before he gets us deeper in the mire, i,d like to see Mike Flynn from Newport here he doesn't mess about, he,d get these underperformers going for sure.

Jaded 17th October 2020 17.13:31

[QUOTE=Cenotaff;2397309]He's waiting for the pay off.

Is he allergic to meaningful subs?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=LMH23;2397313]I honestly think he's certain he'll be finished in football at a meaningful level after this and is holding out for that last big payday. It's a shame but, frankly, we have nobody to blame but those who gave him the contract.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Realistically 99% of people running professional clubs would have looked at his Walsall record and not even considered employing him. Given how terrible he's been here, surely NOBODY would look at him now?!

Wrecsam91 17th October 2020 17.14:40

[QUOTE=LMH23;2397313]I honestly think he's certain he'll be finished in football at a meaningful level after this and is holding out for that last big payday. It's a shame but, frankly, we have nobody to blame but those who gave him the contract.[/QUOTE]

those people who actually gave this fraud the job should pay for his sacking out of their own money

COME ON WREXHAM 17th October 2020 17.16:24

I hope the 6 that said to give them more time are taking the pi$$.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.54:32.