RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116360-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

9478geoff 17th October 2020 16.38:03

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

[QUOTE=Readred;2397112]Worst manager I have ever seen, by a distance, literally clueless. Which is some achievement given Little, Carey, Hughes and Mills.[/QUOTE]

we are in the 5th tier non-league and we lose 2 games in a row against opposition who at that moment in time ie; mon gone and today rock btm and shipping goals , cant get much worse , we going nowhere sack Keates and co now , get in Alexander before hes snapped up

louisleftboot 17th October 2020 16.39:28

We haven’t got the money to sack him so strap yourself in for Keatesball until the takeover. Stamp your feet all you want but that’s the reality.

You’re living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect him to walk or be paid off.

Prodigal Dragon 17th October 2020 16.40:32

[QUOTE=DenbighRed;2397263]They ALL have to go. That's the key thing. Don't keep any of them around. Darlington is a grim reaper and Davies should be in charge of cones at an under 12s team at most.

Wholesale changes needed or it's pointless.[/QUOTE]

Agree. The issue is what we do between now and the take-over actually happening.

Clean sweep and start again. Pearson to kick arse for a few weeks, then someone who knows what they are doing.

Keates was a lazy, inept appointment by the Board. They must rectify it now!

Hightown Brymbo Red 17th October 2020 16.42:02

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2397266]We havenít got the money to sack him so strap yourself in for Keatesball until the takeover. Stamp your feet all you want but thatís the reality.

Youíre living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect him to walk or be paid off.[/QUOTE]

Agree WST cannot afford to sack him. He is here until the takeover although he is dead man walking and he and the players know it.

Quay Red 17th October 2020 16.42:55

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2397266]We havenít got the money to sack him so strap yourself in for Keatesball until the takeover. Stamp your feet all you want but thatís the reality.

Youíre living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect him to walk or be paid off.[/QUOTE]

There is the money to pay him off.
The only thing keeping him in place is Covid, No fans, no noise.
Was a lazy appointment and we're paying for it.

welshian 17th October 2020 16.43:50

No way any investors are going to trust this idiot board to sign a new manager. They will want total control over all appointments. Unfortunately that means mere embarrassment for the foreseeable future.

ace 17th October 2020 16.44:41

How anyone could have reappointed him is beyond me and most supporters.Just get rid of him,because he is absolutely useless.

red_dragon 17th October 2020 16.46:17

I've voted give them time. Purely because I think we can get a better manager when the takeover goes through then we could in our current situation

Parcini 17th October 2020 16.46:44

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2397270]There is the money to pay him off.
Was a lazy appointment and we're paying for it.[/QUOTE]

This 100%
No vision and no ambition.
Letís get Keates back was doomed from the start.

Vorporix 17th October 2020 16.48:35

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2397270][B]There is the money to pay him off.[/B]
Was a lazy appointment and we're paying for it.[/QUOTE]

My guess is there isn't enough cash to pay him off, secure another manager and see the season through!

You must know more than we do QR and I'm pleased the club is so well off!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.07:51.