RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates do the right thing (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116361-keates-do-right-thing.html)

JonoWafc 17th October 2020 15.29:49

Keates do the right thing

Walk out tonight or get pushed by the new owners, do the dignifying thing.

Answer Release 17th October 2020 15.32:38

Re: Keates do the right thing

Absolutely no chance he’ll walk and forgo his redundancy package!

It was another appalling decision by Spencer at the time to bring him back and it’s time for Spencer to fall on his sword, takeover or top.

The majority of fans made it clear that Keates wasn’t wanted back, Spencer clearly thought he was above those fans, again.

markh 17th October 2020 15.33:31

Concur

3pmsaturday 17th October 2020 15.38:26

Spencer says he's got 8 years football experience he told me... Oh Lordy.

willyheckerslike 17th October 2020 15.40:53

The chuckle brothers will be hanging around until they get their pay off package....we would also not want the WST anywhere near the decision to appoint a new Manager would we....

Vorporix 17th October 2020 15.57:13

I can't remember the last time I felt this depressed about being a Wrexham supporter.

I looked around their ground at the start of the match and thought how low we have dropped playing in dumps like this.

Then their management and team show us how it is done.

Well done Wealdstone - you deserved that win and we deserved to lose.

southcoastexpress 17th October 2020 16.05:15

Is the little ear scratcher going to give a post match interview?I hope they make him get off the coach at Bescot,never to return!

jacthelad 17th October 2020 16.06:15

Hes not going to walk hes got a family to feed. The Board should do the right thing and admit to this mistake (another one) amd sack him.

Stick pearson in charge or literally anybody who fancies it until the takeover is done
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

fluffysheepsupporter 17th October 2020 16.11:02

This is a shocking team . The defending for their last two goals was non existent. Two simple headers . Midfield did nothing . No through balls and up front we have done nothing to show they will score goals . If you did not watch it don't kid yourself we were good to get three. One shocking own goal, the second a fluke, the third right at the end was our only attack of substance in the whole of the second half.
Don't worry you film stars there will be no problem voting you in but we have the look of a team which will finish bottom unless you can bring in some decent players and new management.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.27:13.