RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wealdstone Fiasco (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116362-wealdstone-fiasco.html)

shimosays 17th October 2020 16.18:15

Re: Wealdstone Fiasco

On paper, pretty much every one of our starting 11 would start for Maidenhead and Wealdstone. They have all either got football league experience or have at least done well with teams at the top of the Conference. So whatever Keates and co are doing is making us worse than the sum of our parts. He has got to go.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wiltshire_Red 17th October 2020 16.18:50

How can we not use our subs when losing 4-2, no plan b, totally one dimensional and tactically inept.

bowler 17th October 2020 16.20:04

Got to go tonight before moral drops any lower mind you I think we pretty close to rock bottom now

Jaded 17th October 2020 16.21:35

[QUOTE=Midwest Express;2397196]Wow. Fiasco is putting it mildly. Poor defending killed us and Keates should have changed it up in the second half. Inexcusable.[/QUOTE]

Is Keates your ‘convenient scapegoat’? Or have you realised he’s hopeless.

Midwest Express 17th October 2020 16.23:46

[QUOTE=Jaded;2397236]Is Keates your ‘convenient scapegoat’? Or have you realised he’s hopeless.[/QUOTE]

Making observations based on what I saw.

krux 17th October 2020 16.25:14

[QUOTE=Wiltshire_Red;2397230]How can we not use our subs when losing 4-2, no plan b, totally one dimensional and tactically inept.[/QUOTE]

The most basic thing you can do when 4-2 down is use all your subs and go four up front. Anyone would make that change.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

redrex 17th October 2020 16.28:22

Has he gone yet?:31:

Liverpool Red 17th October 2020 16.30:34

He is tactically inept. The football is dreadful to watch and all players that arrive here get worse rather than better. Time to go.

DenbighRed 17th October 2020 16.33:47

We're mugs for ever taking him back.

Just to recap the situation, he leaves with 8 games to go in a season. His gormless number 2 Andy Davies takes over and single-handedly ruins our season, costing us a play-off spot when it was almost harder to finish outside the PO places. Davies follows Keates to Walsall as soon as the season finishes. They make a total mess of that job and are pretty soon told they're no longer required. Is being the mugs we are then decide to take these two clowns back.

All the while Darlington has been with us offering sod all as usual.

Why is this club such an embarrassing walkover with no semblance of a spine?

Please for the love of God let this takeover happen and get rid of the three idiots as soon as humanly possible.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.09:39.