RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Rock And A Hard Place (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116365-rock-hard-place.html)

dixienormous 17th October 2020 18.52:22

Re: Rock And A Hard Place

[QUOTE=Dougie Davies;2397389]Only good thing about us losing that i van see is that R&R will be thinking this improves the potential rags to riches story. Only positive i can muster up at the moment[/QUOTE]

Thanks Doug, this made feel a bit better.

spuderz123 17th October 2020 19.29:44

I'd be happy with Morrell until the takeover is done. The budget was cut to fvck so maybe not all his fault dross was signed last time round.

Only a stopgap until the Cowley's, Sparky or Garrard are appointed of course

Flintshire Red 17th October 2020 19.33:47

[QUOTE=spuderz123;2397404]I'd be happy with Morrell until the takeover is done. The budget was cut to fvck so maybe not all his fault dross was signed last time round.

Only a stopgap until the Cowley's, Sparky or Garrard are appointed of course[/QUOTE]

This - temporary replacement until the deal is done

benwilliams 17th October 2020 19.39:41

Morrell is a nice guy but we don't need a nice guy. Failed at Tamworth and sacked early at Hednesford. Not sure he would be an improvement on Keates and that's saying something. Tim Flowers would be my short term fix

Midwest Express 17th October 2020 19.42:16

Sadly, I think Andy's time has passed and I just don't see the Cowleys coming all the way back down to the National League. Flowers or Graham Alexander might be a more realistic alternative.

spuderz123 17th October 2020 19.46:19

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2397407]Morrell is a nice guy but we don't need a nice guy. Failed at Tamworth and sacked early at Hednesford. Not sure he would be an improvement on Keates and that's saying something. Tim Flowers would be my short term fix[/QUOTE]

Thing is for me it'd be similar football to Keates which doesn't get the best out of the lads we've got

spuderz123 17th October 2020 19.47:29

[QUOTE=Midwest Express;2397410]Sadly, I think Andy's time has passed and I just don't see the Cowleys coming all the way back down to the National League. Flowers or Graham Alexander might be a more realistic alternative.[/QUOTE]

Long term I agree, until the takeover is done though we can't carry on with this pish

wrexhamone 17th October 2020 19.56:38

I don't blame Keates, the guy probably couldn't believe his luck getting another gig, the club is rotten to the core, Pep Darlo, HR Harris and everyone in the current regime needs to accept it's time. Lowest point in this proud clubs history.

shimosays 17th October 2020 19.57:58

Pearson and Carrington til the takeover happens. Could actually work out better as I doubt new owners would come in and immediately sack the current manager without giving him a few games.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.54:57.