Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th October 2020, 19.07:21   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Update on Pearson

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/sport/1...rgone-surgery/
Old 20th October 2020, 19.19:39   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
rob_1072's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Rob
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

An update on players? That’s new for this club!
__________________
#wearenonleague
Old 20th October 2020, 20.37:23   #3-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_1072 View Post
An update on players? That’s new for this club!
The leader usually does update fans.
Old 22nd October 2020, 11.41:09   #4-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynred View Post
Seems strange that a professional football club couldn’t get an operation organised in 6 months, regardless of the current climate.
Old 22nd October 2020, 11.50:01   #5-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
louisleftboot's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltshire_Red View Post
Seems strange that a professional football club couldn’t get an operation organised in 6 months, regardless of the current climate.
Are we allowed to jump the queues at the NHS?
__________________
Quote:
Dean said “Alrite” Anyway he sat down and all the others did too, and I was standing, not offered a seat, altho saying that probably could of sat on a desk.
Old 22nd October 2020, 12.14:44   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
jdWAFC's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: As Far away from Idiots as Possible
Real Name: Jon
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_1072 View Post
An update on players? That’s new for this club!
Can't update the league table online either
__________________
Still won't believe Paul Barrett was good enough to wear Adidas World Cups.
Old 22nd October 2020, 12.23:11   #7-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
Are we allowed to jump the queues at the NHS?
If we’ve been using the NHS for player operations then I’m surprised players actually get operated on during the same season, even before COVID.
Old 22nd October 2020, 12.29:14   #8-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltshire_Red View Post
Seems strange that a professional football club couldn’t get an operation organised in 6 months, regardless of the current climate.
I don't think that was the case at all - I suspect he rested pre season as many do with long term injuries and when put under pressure his injury flared up again hence the surgery option.

Having said that I am still as clear as fog as to what he has injured other than something to do with one of his feet and Keates had both of his done.

I believe Pearson's leadership qualities far surpass his actual footballing ability - his better days are behind him but we really do miss him when he's not in the middle of defence - that maybe more to do with nobody else having the ability to organise - a big character with a big mouth (on the field) - someone has to do it.
Old 22nd October 2020, 12.51:52   #9-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltshire_Red View Post
If we’ve been using the NHS for player operations then I’m surprised players actually get operated on during the same season, even before COVID.
It wasn't just NHS surgeons etc that were 'hampered' by the COVID restrictions etc, Private operations were also delayed/postponed.

Just because an operation is done privately doesn't make it exempt from following guidance issued during the COVID outbreak and lockdown.
Old 22nd October 2020, 14.12:17   #10-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Update on Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
I don't think that was the case at all - I suspect he rested pre season as many do with long term injuries and when put under pressure his injury flared up again hence the surgery option.

Having said that I am still as clear as fog as to what he has injured other than something to do with one of his feet and Keates had both of his done.

I believe Pearson's leadership qualities far surpass his actual footballing ability - his better days are behind him but we really do miss him when he's not in the middle of defence - that maybe more to do with nobody else having the ability to organise - a big character with a big mouth (on the field) - someone has to do it.
He could not have organised the players that well it was possibly only covid that kept us up and he did play 31 league games,also mid season he got slated on here for loss of form and not doing the talking on the pitch.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.52:31.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12