RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Pearson Comments (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116405-pearson-comments.html)

-luke 24th October 2020 18.30:51

Pearson Comments

I know it's not thread worthy but what has Pearson said today during the commentary? Seen a few mentions on twitter but not explained what he actually said?

louisleftboot 24th October 2020 18.36:20

Re: Pearson Comments

Listened up to the first goal and he was interesting to be fair. Seemed to tow the party line and didn’t say anything controversial but then I did turn off when it seemed we’d lose.

-luke 24th October 2020 18.39:57

Ah OK the way I read others comments made it feel to me like he had said something he "shouldn't" have said.

Pearson speaks well, so regardless of what was or wasn't said I can't imagine it was not thought through.

WV1 24th October 2020 18.44:22

Thought he was very good and a welcome addition to the broadcast.

Can’t be easy given how bad we were. Wasn’t afraid to criticise team mates.

Spoke honestly, gave some tactical observations us fans probably wouldn’t notice, insight from the dressing room on what’s going wrong.

Would like him on the stream on Tuesday.

WxmWynno 24th October 2020 18.49:16

[QUOTE=WV1;2399598]Thought he was very good and a welcome addition to the broadcast.

Can’t be easy given how bad we were. Wasn’t afraid to criticise team mates.

Spoke honestly, gave some tactical observations us fans probably wouldn’t notice, insight from the dressing room on what’s going wrong.

Would like him on the stream on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Agreed and it was good to here off an existing player and club captain. Some of his comments just show the experience he brings to the back line and team in general.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

COME ON WREXHAM 24th October 2020 18.51:43

He was saying he has things to say but he would keep it for the changing room.

fluffysheepsupporter 24th October 2020 22.44:26

[QUOTE=COME ON WREXHAM;2399604]He was saying he has things to say but he would keep it for the changing room.[/QUOTE]

Wise decision . He is employed and paid by Wrexham FC not the media.

billybersham 24th October 2020 22.52:23

[QUOTE=WxmWynno;2399601]Agreed and it was good to here off an existing player and club captain. Some of his comments just show the experience he brings to the back line and team in general.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Played 31 games last season as captain and only covid saved us!

WxmWynno 25th October 2020 08.51:51

[QUOTE=billybersham;2399689]Played 31 games last season as captain and only covid saved us![/QUOTE]

I’m not defending that, the point I’m making is about smarter playing as a team, but we are lacking leaders...
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.43:52.