Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th October 2020, 22.31:38   #181-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Massive
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dismal Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Pete Jones in order to strengthen his hand.
Pete, Lindsay need to come clean and give a clear / coherent reasoning to object this takeover
I'd be genuinely interested to hear their case
Old 28th October 2020, 22.37:54   #182-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Presumably the board all had to agree to it.
Minuted 20th April 2020 Proposal supported by the WST Board which of course consists of the Football Board WST members. Usually unanimous otherwise anyone objecting would have that objection recorded. So all above board.
Old 28th October 2020, 22.43:45   #183-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner Flag View Post
Didn't he resign from the WST previously because he said he was getting abuse etc ? if it is him stirring things up again does he realise the trouble he is causing himself this time if the take over is ruined by his antics ?
Not wishing to attack or defend someone I don't know, but, he resigned from the WST in the middle of a meeting with Booth at the Wild Pheasant when he asked her to "Show us the money", she was skint and took exception because she thought she could get the WST money to shore up her International Hotels Group. She didn't get our money and her business collapsed.

I'm not happy with these current whisperings because I do not think that this buy-out will place any additional risk on WFC.
Old 28th October 2020, 22.45:49   #184-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: On the big white M in the mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Another explainer from a fan here:

"For those not briefed in the workings of US company registrations. The holding company of the club (once sale completed) will be registered in the US state of Delaware. LLC is the US equivalent of a UK LLP and the red message at the top is a disclaimer to inform you that this neither proves or disproves the company has failed its financial reports. The US system for registration of companies is very very different to the UK. In the UK we have companies house but in the States it’s done state to state. The holding companies finances will have to be declared with the SEC in the USA. Wrexham’s accounts will be filed with Companies House here like Normal. All this picture proves is the both Ryan’s are moving into a partnership. Cheap tax in Delaware also."

(Cough) Copyrighted
Old 28th October 2020, 22.48:29   #185-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrex View Post
Too late for my dad, he passed away last week after years of hoping and praying for such a take over. Please dont let his grand kids miss out too because of some ego maniacs ideology!
Sorry for your loss redrex, thoughts are with you and the rest of the family, let’s hope this takeover does your dad proud.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th October 2020, 22.57:15   #186-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
My son was born in September and I don't want him watching the same crap we've seen for the last few years. I feel very lucky to have watched Denis Smith's team play, which was a stark contrast to the current crop. Time to give fans young and old something to get excited about again.
Posted via mobile theme
Right on man, I'm at that age when I'm thinking about a baby Ceno (3rd person problems). The Smith times were nostalgic and great fun. Congrats on the little one!
Old 28th October 2020, 22.58:52   #187-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Excuse my ignorance of all the past deeds and misdeeds being quoted tonight. I never took part in all the alleged goings on so feel unable to take sides. The important thing now as Cenotaff puts it is to save the club which largely because of Covid is in danger of going under unless some investment is made . The existence of the club going forwards has always been the bottom line for me . Up until Covid the trust was the best way forward for this . I am personally not so worried about two astute and wealthy film stars getting wobblers over some screenshot from Delaware and a few downer comments on social media. They have undoubtedly come across a lot worse aimed at them personally on social media in the land of the free .
Looking forward , as a happy clapper but realist, to the vision pack coming my way and pretty sure the vote will go through on the nod.
Old 28th October 2020, 23.08:05   #188-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
Excuse my ignorance of all the past deeds and misdeeds being quoted tonight. I never took part in all the alleged goings on so feel unable to take sides. The important thing now as Cenotaff puts it is to save the club which largely because of Covid is in danger of going under unless some investment is made . The existence of the club going forwards has always been the bottom line for me . Up until Covid the trust was the best way forward for this . I am personally not so worried about two astute and wealthy film stars getting wobblers over some screenshot from Delaware and a few downer comments on social media. They have undoubtedly come across a lot worse aimed at them personally on social media in the land of the free .
Looking forward , as a happy clapper but realist, to the vision pack coming my way and pretty sure the vote will go through on the nod.
I can't see how people are blaming covid for the most part. It actually saved us from relegation
Old 28th October 2020, 23.14:35   #189-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS on the X half way

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrex View Post
Too late for my dad, he passed away last week after years of hoping and praying for such a take over. Please dont let his grand kids miss out too because of some ego maniacs ideology!
Same here, only my dad died in May. I follow the reds because of my dad in the 1970s, and hoped that we would be back in the league before he passed away, it wasn't to be. If this takeover doesn't go ahead, I don't think I will see us playing in the league
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.31:46.