Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st November 2020, 11.04:49   #1-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale
Twitter: @

Default Think of the kids

For anyone who still hasn’t made up their mind

Wrexham supporting kids go to school and inevitably come up against kids supporting United, Liverpool, Everton and others and let’s face it they don’t have much ammunition to banter if the best they can come up with is “yes but at least we are fans owned”

If this vote does not go through they are being robbed of the chance to dream big

Try to explain why you robbed them of their chance to walk into class 10 feet tall and tell that United supporting mate that Wrexham have Deadpool and are heading to the Premier League.

There is a chance to give the kids a dream, to re-invigorate the club, town and area. For kids football is all about what could be - don’t rob them of this chance to dream big and to walk tall
Old 1st November 2020, 11.11:39   #2-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Default Re: Think of the kids

Screw the kids, what about all us adults who have to listen to Premier League drivel at work or get asked who our ‘proper/good team’ is! I want to walk into work 10 ft tall for once.
Old 1st November 2020, 11.13:45   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS

Wider community and local businesses will get a boost if yes vote wins.
Old 1st November 2020, 11.14:50   #4-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post

Wrexham supporting kids go to school and inevitably come up against kids supporting United, Liverpool, Everton and others and let’s face it they don’t have much ammunition to banter if the best they can come up with is “yes but at least we are fans owned”

If this vote does not go through they are being robbed of the chance to dream big

Try to explain why you robbed them of their chance to walk into class 10 feet tall and tell that United supporting mate that Wrexham have Deadpool and are heading to the Premier League.

There is a chance to give the kids a dream, to re-invigorate the club, town and area. For kids football is all about what could be - don’t rob them of this chance to dream big and to walk tall
Brilliant. These needs posting on Wrexham fans United and every other Facebook page.
Old 1st November 2020, 11.20:52   #5-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:

I find it sad nearly a whole generation of Wrexham fans have not seen us play in the football league yet!
Old 1st November 2020, 11.22:32   #6-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvo View Post
I find it sad nearly a whole generation of Wrexham fans have not seen us play in the football league yet!
Or more than 50 away fans
Old 1st November 2020, 11.43:51   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post

Its always been that way for me, when I was in primary school back in the days of "Wrexham Nil" only one of my classmates dared to wear a Wrexham shirt and he was the butt of all the jokes. The rest if us wanted to be Keegan or Dalglish.

As I grew older, I saw the light and my affiliation with little old Wrexham grew more and more.
Then when another of my former classmates was fortunate enough to pull on the famous Red Jersey, my love for the club grew even stronger, as it was then that I started attending home games and not just watching out for the results.
He went on to become a club legend and I began working away but I was always proud to say "I support Wrexham"

I have been a ST holder since moving back home 7 years ago and been taking my sons along on matchdays since they were 5.
At present all I feel is embarrassment but hopefully that is about to change.

I feel that even with this investment, it is going to take time but hopefully within two years we will finally reach the EFL, with a club that is run properly with a set up that provides local kids with a route into the match day squad.

Then we will have a team we can be proud of once more and our kids / grandkids can dream of running out on the turf of the Racecourse.
Old 1st November 2020, 11.47:36   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Takes me back to PE when they would be as many Wrexham shirts as Liverpool, Utd or Everton on show. Can you believe some so called supporters really prefer failure to success.
Old 1st November 2020, 13.26:05   #9-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvo View Post
Very sad. And people actually want to prevent them from doing so in the future. Selfish ***** who are beyond the pale.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.39:52.