RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Pryce Griffiths (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116543-pryce-griffiths.html)

Redpensioner 12th November 2020 15.34:19

Re: Pryce Griffiths

I know there has been said about him, but, he was like Blackpool Rock, Wrexham all the way through.

noisy1 12th November 2020 15.43:41

Sad news.

RIP.

Condolences to the family.

Hometown Unicorn 12th November 2020 17.14:42

RIP.

I still call the Mold Road stand the Pryce Griffiths stand as that is what I grew up knowing.

Gordav 12th November 2020 18.51:28

Pryce was a true gentleman in every sense. He never forgot his family, friends or roots in New Broughton. He was very generous and did many good turns for people which he never publicised or claimed credit for. All round a real Wrexhamian. Sincere condolences to Colin and Barbara and all their and his family.

WrexSi 12th November 2020 19.12:31

[QUOTE=Gordav;2407314]Pryce was a true gentleman in every sense. He never forgot his family, friends or roots in New Broughton. He was very generous and did many good turns for people which he never publicised or claimed credit for. All round a real Wrexhamian. Sincere condolences to Colin and Barbara and all their and his family.[/QUOTE]

Well said, sir. I echo those words. Good memories of the few times I bumped into Mr Griffiths around the offices when I was a steward for a couple of seasons when they were short of them. I stopped as soon as there were plenty as I missed being ‘just a fan’. Mr Griffiths always said hello, and with warmth.
He lives on in his family, condolences to them all. God speed, Mr G.

9478geoff 12th November 2020 21.39:15

[QUOTE=WrexSi;2407318]Well said, sir. I echo those words. Good memories of the few times I bumped into Mr Griffiths around the offices when I was a steward for a couple of seasons when they were short of them. I stopped as soon as there were plenty as I missed being ‘just a fan’. Mr Griffiths always said hello, and with warmth.
He lives on in his family, condolences to them all. God speed, Mr G.[/QUOTE]

a true gentleman of Wrexham afc considerate compassionate and sincere that was my opinion of the man whom I met and spoke to only on to few occasions , condolences to your family Mr Griffiths ,RIP

dragonspark 13th November 2020 05.53:11

having known Mr Griffiths for many years, while i am sad to hear of his passing i am pleased to read so many good posts about him in here, rip Pryce and thankyou

Sammy Mac 13th November 2020 06.45:50

Very sad news, he was very important to Wrexham in the 90s. RIP.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.01:56.