RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Aussie marketing push (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116549-aussie-marketing-push.html)

ozzy red 11th November 2020 21.35:02

Aussie marketing push

Just wanted to ask whether there will be an opportunity to promote this new venture in Australia, if so I'm interested in discussing.

UK football is huge down under. I have had 12 people I know visit Racecourse from Australia because of my passion for the team.

I have some connections with Aussie soccer with my mate being ex Aussie captain. I have mates who have TV connections.

I interviewed Albert Kinsey a few years ago for Wrexham and brought the Aussie schoolboys captain to Wrexham for a trial (he stayed 3 years loaned out to Rhyl etc).

Might be a long shot, but I'm so excited by this I would love to be involved and help if its possible.

Not sure who to contact directly....any suggestions.?

louisleftboot 11th November 2020 21.54:04

Re: Aussie marketing push

@vancityreynolds on twitter mate.

wil 11th November 2020 21.55:07

[QUOTE=ozzy red;2407019]Just wanted to ask whether there will be an opportunity to promote this new venture in Australia, if so I'm interested in discussing.

UK football is huge down under. I have had 12 people I know visit Racecourse from Australia because of my passion for the team.

I have some connections with Aussie soccer with my mate being ex Aussie captain. I have mates who have TV connections.

I interviewed Albert Kinsey a few years ago for Wrexham and brought the Aussie schoolboys captain to Wrexham for a trial (he stayed 3 years loaned out to Rhyl etc).

Might be a long shot, but I'm so excited by this I would love to be involved and help if its possible.

Not sure who to contact directly....any suggestions.?[/QUOTE]
I think to be fair whoever the person is now, probably won't be the one in ? weeks time, maybe best to see what materialises.

wafc1926 11th November 2020 22.46:38

[QUOTE=ozzy red;2407019]Just wanted to ask whether there will be an opportunity to promote this new venture in Australia, if so I'm interested in discussing.

Not sure who to contact directly....any suggestions.?[/QUOTE]
Still in touch with Albert?

ozzy red 12th November 2020 00.19:12

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2407028]Still in touch with Albert?[/QUOTE]

No. He lived a few Km away here in Sydney. Going back about 15 years when I interviewed him.

I will look him up and get back to you if I get in touch.

ozzy red 12th November 2020 00.21:52

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2407020]@vancityreynolds on twitter mate.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the tip....all I have to do is work out how to use twitter

All over facebook messenger and zoom etc but never used twitter. I think its an anti Trump thing. :-)

My sons will help me out.

Cheers

WxmWynno 12th November 2020 00.26:31

[QUOTE=ozzy red;2407047]Appreciate the tip....all I have to do is work out how to use twitter

All over facebook messenger and zoom etc but never used twitter. I think its an anti Trump thing. :-)

My sons will help me out.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

All the best with it ozzy red.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Aussie_Red 12th November 2020 04.34:10

If you’re ever up in Brisbane Ozzy gimme a shout. Very few gogs up this way.

aussiejackoinsaudi 12th November 2020 05.50:03

I'm living on Mount Tamborine so not far away from Brisbane.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.09:03.