RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Fan Aiden needs help - Robby Mac donates £6k (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116598-wrexham-fan-aiden-needs-help-robby-mac-donates-%A36k.html)

Iesty 18th November 2020 07.45:58

Re: Wrexham Fan Aiden needs help - Robby Mac donates £6k

updated the title accordingly, well done Mr Chairman!!

Hometown Unicorn 18th November 2020 07.54:46

Re: Wrexham Fan Aiden needs help

[QUOTE=GVnaughtyboy;2409604]over 400 views and less than 40 have attempted to make a difference. It says a lot about this forum. We are all supposed to be in this together, or is that just the glory days that everyone craves.[/QUOTE]

1/10th of people who viewed it donating is a very good reach. Also the 400 views include people who would have viewed it more than once and people may have decided to view it, then come back later to donate.

As mentioned, posts like this from yourself only serve to put people off donating and do more harm to the fundraiser than good. I'm glad Aiden has realised his target.

Iesty 18th November 2020 07.57:36

it was also less than 24 hours after you posted it. Give people a break!

Wopdragon 18th November 2020 07.59:27

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2409663]1/10th of people who viewed it donating is a very good reach. Also the 400 views include people who would have viewed it more than once and people may have decided to view it, then come back later to donate.

As mentioned, posts like this from yourself only serve to put people off donating and do more harm to the fundraiser than good. I'm glad Aiden has realised his target.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the several bots, trackers and cookies we each have follow us to every site we go too.

Hightown Brymbo Red 18th November 2020 08.00:21

What a lovely gesture. At last we are becoming a Community Club

Dudders666 18th November 2020 08.13:45

Brilliant. What an impact that will make to that lad's life.

WxmWynno 18th November 2020 08.26:50

What a fantastic gesture by Rob, but also by the other people who donates too
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Gabalfa Red 18th November 2020 08.30:39

Simply incredible!

JonoWafc 18th November 2020 08.33:37

[QUOTE=GVnaughtyboy;2409604]over 400 views and less than 40 have attempted to make a difference. It says a lot about this forum. We are all supposed to be in this together, or is that just the glory days that everyone craves.[/QUOTE]

Come on mate, that’s not cool. I’m sure people who could afford to will have done and I think 40 is a really good result actually.

Like others have said this will have been repeat viewers, people coming back to donate after having viewed once etc, but we can’t be making people feel bad if they can’t or even don’t want to donate for whatever their reason is.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.46:49.