RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ratings vs the Pools (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116602-ratings-vs-pools.html)

Ddraigoch 17th November 2020 21.19:56

Ratings vs the Pools

Lainton 7 - kept us in it first half but went walk about 2nd half

Horsfield 6 - was turned over a few times 1st half but like others better in the 2nd half
Kelleher 7 - he came with a big reputation and for the first time tonight, I thought he was decent.
Vassell 6 - needs to attack it more but better 2nd half
Reckord 6 - was asleep 1st half but woke up 2nd half

Durrell 7 - good goal and his tracking back was decent
Young 6 - was anonymous on times but never shirked a tackle
Harris 6 - I think the days of the former JH are behind him - sorry he doesn't look fit to me
Rutherford 5 - I'm not one for having a go at players but his cross in the 2nd half was woeful

Thomas 6 - knocked the ball on for Durrell to score so you could argue he did his job. Didn't do anything else mind.
Ponticelli 5 - didn't touch the ball for the first 15 minutes - he has so much about him but needs to bring his A game

Yussuf 6 - provided more of a threat up front
Hall-Johnson 6 - this boy could be another Obeng but needs to apply himself.

A win is a win is a win

WrexhamRhysInSwansea 17th November 2020 21.23:08

Re: Ratings vs the Pools

Fair.
Not sold on Kelleher myself - very very ponderous.
We sorely lack some genuine pace sometimes, Hartlepool had a couple of players who could beat a man whereas I'm not sure we did all game.

Durrell's finish was mint.

-luke 17th November 2020 21.32:09

4 across the board first half. It was 60 mins in before I realised ruthers was even playing. Ponticelli very poor.

Second half was a defensively solid performance, defending as a team... Launton for once the weak link. Draigs ratings mostly fair for second half only in my opinion. Thought reckord was really good second half, standout player for me for 45 mins.

Many issues to resolve. Pearson will steady the ship assuming he gets match fit quickly but its time for Harris to hang his boots up. Ruthers too.

Wyn 17th November 2020 21.33:31

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2409568]Lainton 7 - kept us in it first half but went walk about 2nd half

Horsfield 6 - was turned over a few times 1st half but like others better in the 2nd half
Kelleher 7 - he came with a big reputation and for the first time tonight, I thought he was decent.

Harris 6 - I think the days of the former JH are behind him - sorry he doesn't look fit to me
Rutherford 5 - I'm not one for having a go at players but his cross in the 2nd half was woeful

Thomas 6 - knocked the ball on for Durrell to score so you could argue he did his job. Didn't do anything else mind.
Ponticelli 5 - didn't touch the ball for the first 15 minutes - he has so much about him but needs to bring his A game

A win is a win is a win[/QUOTE]

spot on there DC, might have given Vassell an extra point but basically you saved me typing out the whole thing :)

WREXHAM TID 17th November 2020 21.51:53

Durrell tracking back? Must have watched a different game to me. Constantly doesn’t track back and loses his man on every 1-2 but can’t argue with the goal.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

joe 17th November 2020 22.03:28

Lainton was unusually dodgy in the second half, heart in mouth with him a few times.

Vassell much improved, but MOTM goes to Durrell for an emphatic finish.

OneLoveWrexham 17th November 2020 22.05:43

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2409568]Lainton 7 - kept us in it first half but went walk about 2nd half

A win is a win is a win[/QUOTE]
No one is as excited as me about the takeover and I nearly smiled yesterday but these ratings are a tad generous.

ruthinred 17th November 2020 22.14:46

mind.

Genuinely seen nothing in him tbh

Rode our luck and mugged them tbh

Hometown Unicorn 17th November 2020 22.22:02

Not sure if the improved 2nd half was down to an improvement in our performance or Hartlepool simply running out of steam and confidence after our goal. Regardless, I'll take the 3 points!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.50:36.