Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19th November 2020, 12.32:25   #1-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Christmas Raffle

Any one know if the Trust Board will be running a Christmas Raffle this year? If so what would the funds be going towards? Or is it now deemed to be not needed.

I hadn't read of any plans pre the vote

thoughts?
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 12.34:53   #2-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
Any one know if the Trust Board will be running a Christmas Raffle this year? If so what would the funds be going towards? Or is it now deemed to be not needed.

I hadn't read of any plans pre the vote

thoughts?
Run it and donate proceeds to DSA.
__________________
"Supporting Wrexham since 1926 and forever more"
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 12.40:39   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
Any one know if the Trust Board will be running a Christmas Raffle this year? If so what would the funds be going towards? Or is it now deemed to be not needed.

I hadn't read of any plans pre the vote

thoughts?
what involvement is the trust going to have once this take over happens ? if any
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 12.47:54   #4-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Corner Flag's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Kirk St Morris
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
what involvement is the trust going to have once this take over happens ? if any
I was wondering what will happen to the cash in the bank post takeover ? I for one never want to see WST trying to run our club again and if the residual funds are being kept to possibly buy the club back one day it's a very big no from me .
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 12.48:13   #5-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Run it and donate proceeds to DSA.
What a good idea. Perhaps the WST board are planning something like that.
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 13.30:42   #6-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Run it and donate proceeds to DSA.
Given the board persist in freezing out the DSA it seems, I doubt it is likely.
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 14.00:00   #7-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Given to the extent it has been underfunded and hindered sponsorship wise,having all proceeds go the COE would be a very good idea More parents than ever will be struggling to pay subs. due to Covid and this money could be used to subsidise such cases.A properly funded COE could play a key role in the club's future.
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 14.03:03   #8-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Wheelchair Viewing Platform
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

At this point it would be better going to Kerry, the DLO than us as we have nothing to spend it on!
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 14.15:34   #9-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
Given to the extent it has been underfunded and hindered sponsorship wise,having all proceeds go the COE would be a very good idea More parents than ever will be struggling to pay subs. due to Covid and this money could be used to subsidise such cases.A properly funded COE could play a key role in the club's future.
I'd back this. I've heard a few stories of good young lads playing in the youth sides whose parents are not affluent and financially struggle to meet requirements. It would be nice to think we could support families and give youth players from all walks a helping hand.
Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 14.51:47   #10-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: Kevin
Twitter: @





Default Re: Christmas Raffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai83 View Post
I'd back this. I've heard a few stories of good young lads playing in the youth sides whose parents are not affluent and financially struggle to meet requirements. It would be nice to think we could support families and give youth players from all walks a helping hand.
This would fit in with R&R's ethos of benefiting and including the community, as would the DSA usage
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.45:06.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12