RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Today vs Aldershot (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116625-today-vs-aldershot.html)

wrexhamforever16 21st November 2020 08.18:35

Today vs Aldershot

Can’t see one thread about today’s match, think that goes to show how much interest there is in Keates team these days. From the results I’ve seen Aldershot haven’t been playing particularly well, there big signing in McCormack has only played half hour and then been injured. Always seem to be a solid enough side though & I’d expect a close game again.

Wrexham 0-0 Aldershot - I’m stupid enough to pay for it again too!

redavid 21st November 2020 08.26:42

Re: Today vs Aldershot

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2410584]Can’t see one thread about today’s match, think that goes to show how much interest there is in Keates team these days. From the results I’ve seen Aldershot haven’t been playing particularly well, there big signing in McCormack has only played half hour and then been injured. Always seem to be a solid enough side though & I’d expect a close game again.

Wrexham 0-0 Aldershot - I’m stupid enough to pay for it again too![/QUOTE]

That score prediction tells you why there is a lack of interest , But like you i will watch it , cant wait for this take over , changes are needed fast.

Dai83 21st November 2020 08.55:30

I'll give it a listen while painting. I can't bring myself to pay £10 then have to watch Keates-Ball, that would be cruel.

sionwxm 21st November 2020 09.26:52

If it wasn’t for Covid there would be a bumper crowd there today.

We need to keep the momentum going and get points on the board. I think we’ll just about get the 3 points.
Wrexham 1 - 0 Aldershot

dragon48 21st November 2020 09.36:38

[QUOTE=Dai83;2410594]I'll give it a listen while painting. I can't bring myself to pay £10 then have to watch Keates-Ball, that would be cruel.[/QUOTE]
You do the painting. I’ll be paying a tenner to watch it dry.:wrexscarf::wrexscarf:

sparky 21st November 2020 09.44:07

Aldershot hey. Under Mills when we beat them 3-0 I'd say that's the sexiest game of football I've ever seen from a non league football. It was total football and worth every penny of the admission fee.

In complete contrast to last year's shambles which, without doubt, is the worst league 'performance' I've ever seen. It was a line in the sand moment for me and many others I expect.

After my round of golf I expect to be logging on to find out a one nil result either way with the same old comments, because even Hollywood royalty can't polish a turd.

sionwxm 21st November 2020 10.14:52

[QUOTE=sparky;2410603]Aldershot hey. Under Mills when we beat them 3-0 I'd say that's the sexiest game of football I've ever seen from a non league football. It was total football and worth every penny of the admission fee.

In complete contrast to last year's shambles which, without doubt, is the worst league 'performance' I've ever seen. It was a line in the sand moment for me and many others I expect.

After my round of golf I expect to be logging on to find out a one nil result either way with the same old comments, because even Hollywood royalty can't polish a turd.[/QUOTE]

That Aldershot game under Mills we played outstanding football. We passed them off the park for the complete 90 minutes. Total football in front of a big crowd.

EnglishRed 21st November 2020 10.19:36

Aldershot have got MFT on non contract terms haven't they? Sods law he'll score against us.

Really torn whether to watch this or not, I've got no excuse not to really although I was much happier on Tuesday just listening in

Mr F 21st November 2020 10.25:02

He was sent off Tuesday, so won't play today

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.18:44.