RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Standard of Interviews (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116631-standard-interviews.html)

northwalian dragon 22nd November 2020 01.41:49

Standard of Interviews

[YOUTUBE]Xdc4Ah00WjY&t=26s[/YOUTUBE]

The only question that was asked was "pretty good isn't it?". That was literally the only question asked.

These interviews are just getting pointless. Some very very rose-tinted views are said about yet another terrible performance and then Keates basically repeats whatever was stated by the interviewer. It was another awful drab performance. Some think it was ok. No one is crowing like the interviewer is. It's getting to a point where it's almost insulting like the fans are stupid and can't see it for what it is.

It'd be nice to actually hear some answers to some simple questions rather than whatever this is supposed to be

You'd think with the WST exiting the propaganda machine would be winding down

BurtonRed36 22nd November 2020 05.02:08

Re: Standard of Interviews

You only have too figure out who the interviewer is to understand the rose tinted glasses.....

LlayDragon 22nd November 2020 09.52:03

It's just another area to be transitioned from the jumble-sale mentality.

EnglishRed 22nd November 2020 10.00:50

Watch the Elliot Durrell interview if you love questions like that...its basically one long love in.

BUT what do people expect from the clubs own media? Its always going to be softball questions and effusive praise, whoever is in charge surely? The people who should be asking more probing questions are the press.

benwilliams 22nd November 2020 10.15:36

The other intevriewers Ollie and Colin have got slightly better at asking more searching questions, with the caveat if course that this is an in-house service not Paxman.

That said, although Mark Griffiths gets some unwarranted stick on here, he must be very easily pleased as everything always seems marvellous in his world. Also said at the start of the game Pryce Griffiths can't be criticised for not knowing the intentions of the people he sold the club too but didn't I read he had negotiated a proportion of the profits if the ground was demolished? A fact MG may either be genuinely unaware of or has chosen to overlook

138+NotOut 22nd November 2020 10.32:26

The fact that Redmond was called "one of the best players in the league" on Tuesday nights Comms shows what colour their glasses must be

krux 22nd November 2020 11.05:17

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2411185]The fact that Redmond was called "one of the best players in the league" on Tuesday nights Comms shows what colour their glasses must be[/QUOTE]

Lol, even if you were deluded you would only say that about players that actually play!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

billybersham 22nd November 2020 11.08:13

On bbc wales Wayne Phillips commented that Kwame Thomas needed to start scoring and to get to double figures as soon as possible as that was the reason that Keates had brought him to the club.I later looked and he had only scored 9 goals ever

redone 22nd November 2020 11.26:00

Mark G i was absolutely fed up to the backteeth with him today,he must have a trailer he pulls round full of hats

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.24:57.