Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th November 2020, 12.59:20   #217-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Spencer Harris (and the board). Take a bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
Ok The WST failed completely to carry out the installation of a second wheelchair viewing platform. How's that?
As I understood it, there had been lots of back and forth, alternative plans proposed by the club, and then COVID happened. Fully agree communications have been poor and it has dragged on for a very long time - much longer than it should have.

However, I don't think saying that "we voted to improve accessibility and the club board ignored it" is true. I thought Phil Salmon had been engaged in the project, in particular?
Old 26th November 2020, 13.06:52   #218-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS

The clubs plans have been on the table for two years. The club has not progressed it and new owners are taking over.

It's a complete failure. Simple as.
Old 26th November 2020, 13.46:09   #219-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
For someone who is shouting 'move on' a lot you're not doing a very good job of practicing what you preach.
You know people aren't going to move on, from both sides!
Old 26th November 2020, 13.51:16   #220-0 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
The clubs plans have been on the table for two years. The club has not progressed it and new owners are taking over.

It's a complete failure. Simple as.
In terms of decision making, who has stalled the plans?

Given the positive press the club received with the first viewing platform, I wonder why the second has caused such animosity.

I hope, following the takeover, this is taken forward. From my point of view, one disabled fan sitting at the front of the Mold Road Stand getting pissed on with rain is one person too many.
Old 26th November 2020, 13.53:04   #221-0 (permalink)
-

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

cant we chip in for a brolly
Old 26th November 2020, 14.03:30   #222-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
In terms of decision making, who has stalled the plans?

Given the positive press the club received with the first viewing platform, I wonder why the second has caused such animosity.

I hope, following the takeover, this is taken forward. From my point of view, one disabled fan sitting at the front of the Mold Road Stand getting pissed on with rain is one person too many.
Thats blindingly obvious and I've no idea why you've even asked that question.
Old 26th November 2020, 14.06:16   #223-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
You’re not making any sense. What in his post was accurate? Who were these women he was referring to? What is fascist about being owned by fans?

I can defend fan ownership and the “politics” of it all day, but since it is coming to an end for us, it seems a bit pointless. I suggest moving on for that reason, and to stop people embarrassing themselves with ever more ludicrous, unhinged posts.
There was a female on one of the meetings, recently as far as one year or season previously who did do as was stated. I was there and there are more people on here who posted the same, that’s actually quite an accurate description of what was said by the poster also. Your being told the same information here Todd and it’s just disregarded, it’s part of the reason the average fan became so disillusioned with fan ownership nobody will listen.

There a difference in telling people to move on and we have a fresh start than move on because of your political standing you don’t want to hear it, a huge difference might I add! It’s also part of the problem why fans became so disillusioned.

I think, or my understanding is that any other opinion is shouted down, a movement of people pushing their political point of view on a football club rather than just leaving it as a football club, it’s what fans pay their money for the football not politics. That’s what I believe dragonspark is trying to say hopefully he/she can add to this.

Fan ownership to me was brought about by scaring everyone else interested away, then scaring fans that everyone is a Hamilton to maintain their own personal involvement, I just want what’s best for the club and a successful future. Just because you like fan ownership because of your own personal politics ie community club etc your actually a minority 400 people bought into that of 5500 of the last Pre covid average attendance.

It was time too move on 6 years ago, for you it might have been brilliant but for the 5100 who weren’t interested or the literal thousands who aren’t members it’s been a long 8 years, maybe if you think of it from that perspective, nobody wanted what it became.
Old 26th November 2020, 14.24:53   #224-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspark View Post
cant we chip in for a brolly
Brollys are not allowed.
Old 26th November 2020, 14.51:40   #225-0 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Thats blindingly obvious and I've no idea why you've even asked that question.
Sorry Phil. I have not been invested in these issues as much as I should.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.28:59.