RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Peter Moore meets Rob McElhenney (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116683-peter-moore-meets-rob-mcelhenney.html)

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 29th November 2020 19.38:26

Re: Peter Moore meets Rob McElhenney

I've been told today one of the current board were in Wrexham Maelor Hospital this week, introducing themself as the Chief Executive of Wrexham AFC.

EnglishRed 29th November 2020 19.52:27

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2414399]I've been told today one of the current board were in Wrexham Maelor Hospital this week, introducing themself as the Chief Executive of Wrexham AFC.[/QUOTE]

Was that the official announcement?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 29th November 2020 20.01:16

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2414401]Was that the official announcement?[/QUOTE]

No idea if it's due to them being an ego maniac or they've genuinely got the job.

Doesn't help they couldn't remember his name, but the nameless individual knew their onions regarding a sponsor. Some possible big news incoming regarding them which will be a big boost to the area already. :hurray:

With the banner now up, an announcement on the details can't be far off.

I know who my money's on.

dixienormous 29th November 2020 20.05:42

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2414404]No idea if it's due to them being an ego maniac or they've genuinely got the job.

Doesn't help they couldn't remember his name, but the nameless individual knew their onions regarding a sponsor. Some possible big news incoming regarding them which will be a big boost to the area already. :hurray:

With the banner now up, an announcement on the details can't be far off.

I know who my money's on.[/QUOTE]

Who?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 29th November 2020 20.20:08

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2414405]Who?[/QUOTE]

Spencer Harris has been pushing for a job throughout negotiations is the rumour.

If that's the case, these 11 other bids and the reasons for failure I'd really like to know about!! :eek:

He did enjoy the Mr Chairman tag, there's hope yet.

Same person would get some good nuggets from Pete Jones from time to time...

NottsRed 29th November 2020 20.27:02

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2414399]I've been told today one of the current board were in Wrexham Maelor Hospital this week, introducing themself as the Chief Executive of Wrexham AFC.[/QUOTE]

Will they be in isolation now for two weeks given what a Covid hot spot the Maelor is?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 29th November 2020 20.33:03

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2414409]Will they be in isolation now for two weeks given what a Covid hot spot the Maelor is?[/QUOTE]

No idea about the nature of the visit.

harrypothead 29th November 2020 20.33:48

The CEO will not be a current board member. Ryan said that the new CEO will have been at a top club. I'm guessing the CEO will still need to be one of quality with Peter Moore only advising the owners. They need to know the CEO employed is doing the job they should be doing. Having Peter Moore to call upon for advise is great news. Whether he will be in helping the CEO for a couple of months at the start we wont know yet, but we might see him around the club every now and again.

view from the kop 29th November 2020 20.55:40

Did anything happen with Martyn Hawkins interest?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.05:11.