RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Spencer Harris's Ego (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116801-spencer-harriss-ego.html)

northwalian dragon 27th December 2020 20.31:26

Spencer Harris's Ego

I've been told that Spencer Harris approached the documentary crew and asked if they'd film him playing ping pong on the Racecourse pitch as he was a junior champion.

The cost of putting the floodlights on is hundreds and even thousands of pounds. Before Christmas I noticed the floodlights were on several times.

Spencer went rogue. He didn't have permission to put the lights on. The WST board are furious with him allegedly.

Paul Cox (former co-secretary) alluded on Facebook to someone playing ping pong on the pitch. Regardless of what you think of Paul he just wants what is best for Wrexham AFC. Spencer using our own money to fuel his own ego is not in the interests of Wrexham AFC. The fans don't fund the club so Spencer can fuel his own ego. Money out of our working class pockets for Spencer to show off.

Email the WST chairman and ask for clarification. [email]chairman@wst.org.uk[/email]

You'd expect a resignation for something like this but with Spencer it won't happen so make sure to let Rob, Ryan and Peter Moore know on Twitter that answers and a clean slate are needed

KM Red 27th December 2020 20.35:46

Re: Spencer Harris's Ego

His ego is the biggest single contributor to the failings of the WST and the club during the last few years.

Royal welsh red 27th December 2020 20.37:11

Do you have any proof of this or just “I’ve been told”?

Wrecsam91 27th December 2020 20.37:35

and some people still want him at the racecourse in some capacity after the take over

rob_1072 27th December 2020 20.39:07

Why would he need to play ping pong on the pitch? (Never thought I’d have to ask anyone that)

deeside_dragon 27th December 2020 20.55:18

Wouldn't it be a bit difficult playing table tennis out doors. Even a slight breeze would have that little,light ball flying all over the place ?

ColwynBayGaz 27th December 2020 20.55:39

lol.

midlandred 27th December 2020 20.57:48

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2422095]Why would he need to play ping pong on the pitch? (Never thought I’d have to ask anyone that)[/QUOTE]

I would have thought it was impossible to control a ping pong ball on our pitch, most of the Wrexham team find it difficult to control a full size ball.
And another thing, I doubt you would be able to find a 6" net that would stretch all across the pitch. Must be Fake News:)

Redordead 27th December 2020 20.58:49

Also heard they were trying to recreate Mickys freekick.....

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.51:06.