Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th December 2020, 17.09:15   #41-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Stockport Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Disgusting, again. I hate the man more than Little.
At least Little had the class to walk away when it wasn't working.

Though I suppose Keates knows it's going to be a career change when he gets the hoof......
Old 28th December 2020, 17.10:21   #42-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: Stockport Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricey View Post
I hate slagging our team. Players or coaches. Just feel disillusioned and fed up with this crap now.
Same. Sick of being so negative about our team but there are no positives at all.
Old 28th December 2020, 17.12:50   #43-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: Stockport Reaction (2-0 loss)

JP is a decent player, but is devoid of all confidence, but the fact that Thomas was substituted shows how bad Thomas is, Yussef and Thomas give so many free kicks away which takes pressure off the opposition defence, no movement, those two could not care a shit.
Tactics first half were abysmal, our body language is terrible, walking to take throw ins, it’s a shame that the two teams I watch, Wrexham and Wales rugby are both clueless with throw ins, why do other teams make use of throw ins and we take so long and cannot find space, very amateurish, Keates must not be in charge any longer.
I was goo mates with Pete Moore for many years but have not seen him for nearly 40 years, has anyone got his phone number please, an urgent call is needed.
Old 28th December 2020, 17.14:44   #44-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Well at least I’ve only watched the first two streams that was enough. Today no mixlr coms, reverted to bbc which was absolutely shite think the guy was sitting in the dugout.Anyway that’s me finished until after take over.
Old 28th December 2020, 17.15:12   #45-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

I support the team, like lots of others I try to help the club in any way I can but this is getting embarrassing now.

We were static for both of their goals and Stockport worked out how to beat playing 3 at the back. No disrespect to any League of Wales or Welsh National League team but they would have beaten us today.

OK we had a couple of decent chances, JP probably the best of them but we were dire all of the first half and didn't want to know.

If you are a Wrexham fan, like most of us on here, you have to hope that something is going to happen soon because DK and his backroom staff are making us look like a bunch of amateurs.
Old 28th December 2020, 17.15:27   #46-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legspinner View Post
JP is a decent player, but is devoid of all confidence, but the fact that Thomas was substituted shows how bad Thomas is, Yussef and Thomas give so many free kicks away which takes pressure off the opposition defence, no movement, those two could not care a shit.
Tactics first half were abysmal, our body language is terrible, walking to take throw ins, it’s a shame that the two teams I watch, Wrexham and Wales rugby are both clueless with throw ins, why do other teams make use of throw ins and we take so long and cannot find space, very amateurish, Keates must not be in charge any longer.
I was goo mates with Pete Moore for many years but have not seen him for nearly 40 years, has anyone got his phone number please, an urgent call is needed.
JP is a decent player? Lol
Old 28th December 2020, 17.15:35   #47-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Probably couldn't be bothered - just waiting for the axe to fall on a number of them, including the manager.
Old 28th December 2020, 17.18:49   #48-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREXHAM TID View Post
Harris is really struggling in midfield.

We actually look so much better when we attack teams like the 2nd half today and 2nd half vs Weymouth. That begs the question why does keates start every game so defensive. It was clearly a tactic not to press there defenders.
Posted via mobile theme
I think Harris is offering much more than Young at the moment. Admittedly, they're both poor
Old 28th December 2020, 17.19:12   #49-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
JP is a decent player? Lol
He is but yet again a decent player has come here and we have absolutely ruined them.
Old 28th December 2020, 17.20:17   #50-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

At least we kept a clean sheet in the second half, at least that is one positive that the media team can ask Keates.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.24:44.