RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   2021 prediction thread (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116814-2021-prediction-thread.html)

138+NotOut 1st January 2021 01.13:46

Re: 2021 prediction thread

RR McReynolds take over falls through

Aussie_Red 1st January 2021 03.00:49

[QUOTE=Rob;2423122]This time last year the sentence [I]"Spencer was playing ping pong on the pitch while being filmed for the Rob McElhenney / Ryan Reynolds new owner documentary"[/I] would likely have raised eyebrows.

What is your December 2021 version? :jester:[/QUOTE]
TBH I think this season will be disrupted in someway (more so than currently) by covid and it won’t end up a full season. We won’t get promoted or relegated, but will have a much better back room setup and far stronger staff in all management and coaching positions. We’ll have a solid plan for WTF is happening with the kop.

We’ll be setting up for a massive season next, with major management and flagship signings for key positions including banging strikers and mad dog creative midfield.
Wrexham is the Name will be a major draw card for us through Amazon Prime.
R&R’s major new acquisition - Wrexham Lager Brewery - will be our major shirt sponsor and Bootlegger74 will be known and sold the world over. The Captain’s image will be iconic through wxm lager and the documentary.
We’ll look back on 2019, 2020 and our long fall from grace and finally be able to put this nightmare behind us as we get behind the team and our push up the leagues as the most envied of clubs and most iconic Welsh club.
The North Wales dragon will finally emerge from the flames to release the long withheld roar of tens of thousands fans world wide. By the end of 2021 and into 2022 the world will know that Wrexham is the Name.

Or something like that.

petered 2nd January 2021 10.14:31

[QUOTE=Aussie_Red;2423416]TBH I think this season will be disrupted in someway (more so than currently) by covid and it won’t end up a full season. We won’t get promoted or relegated, but will have a much better back room setup and far stronger staff in all management and coaching positions. We’ll have a solid plan for WTF is happening with the kop.

We’ll be setting up for a massive season next, with major management and flagship signings for key positions including banging strikers and mad dog creative midfield.
Wrexham is the Name will be a major draw card for us through Amazon Prime.
R&R’s major new acquisition - Wrexham Lager Brewery - will be our major shirt sponsor and Bootlegger74 will be known and sold the world over. The Captain’s image will be iconic through wxm lager and the documentary.
We’ll look back on 2019, 2020 and our long fall from grace and finally be able to put this nightmare behind us as we get behind the team and our push up the leagues as the most envied of clubs and most iconic Welsh club.
The North Wales dragon will finally emerge from the flames to release the long withheld roar of tens of thousands fans world wide. By the end of 2021 and into 2022 the world will know that Wrexham is the Name.

Or something like that.[/QUOTE]

I'd take that,all except the Bootlegger part.
The only thing I know about him is the image he has portrayed.
If anyone thinks this is conducive with a professional football club,you need to set your sights a hell of a lot lower.

Anyway, love the mad dog midfield option. Great place to start .

Corner Flag 2nd January 2021 10.26:03

[QUOTE=petered;2423602]I'd take that,all except the Bootlegger part.
If anyone thinks this is conducive with a professional football club,you need to set your sights a hell of a lot lower.

Anyway, love the mad dog midfield option. Great place to start .[/QUOTE]

Agree and could never understand why a quality brand such as Wrexham Lager got involved with him .

Inside Left 2nd January 2021 12.46:37

[QUOTE=petered;2423602]I'd take that,all except the Bootlegger part.

Anyway, love the mad dog midfield option. Great place to start .[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Some gimmicks the club could well do without.

Funny_Old_Game 2nd January 2021 12.50:12

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2423605]Agree and could never understand why a quality brand such as Wrexham Lager got involved with him .[/QUOTE]

To make the incredible amounts of money they’ve made?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Hometown Unicorn 2nd January 2021 13.03:44

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2423630]To make the incredible amounts of money they’ve made?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Innit. What a weird gripe to have.

WrexhamRhysInSwansea 2nd January 2021 13.14:19

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2423630]To make the incredible amounts of money they’ve made?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Quite - it's worked brilliantly for them.
People might not like Bootlegger, but (coming from someone who isn't from Wrexham) he is undoubtedly very very famous and well liked primarily by men in their 20s and 30s.

Absolute no-brainer for a forward thinking brewery to capitalise on that.

mattlewis7 2nd January 2021 13.39:56

The world is in turmoil and at the moment... anything could happen 🙈

Dean Keates moves upstairs to become the Director of Football
Andy Davies becomes General Manager
Paul Rutherford’s shirt is retired at the end of the season

🙈🤣

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.38:01.