RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   2021 prediction thread (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116814-2021-prediction-thread.html)

petered 2nd January 2021 14.05:02

Re: 2021 prediction thread

[QUOTE=WrexhamRhysInSwansea;2423643]Quite - it's worked brilliantly for them.
People might not like Bootlegger, but (coming from someone who isn't from Wrexham) he is undoubtedly very very famous and well liked primarily by men in their 20s and 30s.

Absolute no-brainer for a forward thinking brewery to capitalise on that.[/QUOTE]

Brewery,yes,can see that,but a professional football club???

spuderz123 2nd January 2021 15.10:52

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2423630]To make the incredible amounts of money they’ve made?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Yeah but apart from that?

Ugolini 2nd January 2021 15.52:18

Red Passion relaunched as a Wrexham Football Club supporters site!!:D

Hometown Unicorn 3rd January 2021 09.37:41

[QUOTE=petered;2423649]Brewery,yes,can see that,but a professional football club???[/QUOTE]

If you think the club isn't closely associated with Bootlegger then your head's been in the sand. What do you expect the club to do? Announce that we have zero affiliation with him? Barmy.

WrexhamRhysInSwansea 3rd January 2021 12.23:39

[QUOTE=petered;2423649]Brewery,yes,can see that,but a professional football club???[/QUOTE]

Why not? I think we will have to get used to not taking ourselves too seriously. These guys have big ambitions, anything that helps promote the club's "brand" will be used, as long as it doesn't bring the club into disrepute. I can't see how Bootlegger does that. Whatever anyone's personal tase, he's harmless enough!

moynkeepthefaith 3rd January 2021 13.11:12

As I recall when Blackpool got to the premier league they were sponsored by ‘Wonga’ ......

basdragon 3rd January 2021 18.30:33

Dean Keates has a brain transplant and becomes a tactical genius who steers us to the Champions league in 7 years using just the current squad. Paul Rutherford top scoring with 60 goals a season at the age of 40. Meanwhile Christian Dibble becomes the world's best number two and because we have R&R's money behind us we turn down an offer of 1 billion UKIP dollars from Bayern Munich. Wrexham becomes the capital of the Kingdom of Clywd as a post Brexit Britain disintegrates into a series of feudal duchies and fiefdoms. Spencer Harris appoints himself King of Wrexham and declares war on Chester after annexing their ground and turning it into a ceremonial sewage plant.

jarko 3rd January 2021 19.34:11

[QUOTE=basdragon;2423890]Dean Keates has a brain transplant and becomes a tactical genius who steers us to the Champions league in 7 years using just the current squad. Paul Rutherford top scoring with 60 goals a season at the age of 40. Meanwhile Christian Dibble becomes the world's best number two and because we have R&R's money behind us we turn down an offer of 1 billion UKIP dollars from Bayern Munich. Wrexham becomes the capital of the Kingdom of Clywd as a post Brexit Britain disintegrates into a series of feudal duchies and fiefdoms. Spencer Harris appoints himself King of Wrexham and declares war on Chester after annexing their ground and turning it into a ceremonial sewage plant.[/QUOTE]

I'll have a pint of whatever you have been on lol
Tremendous you should be writing scripts for our prospective owner's ;)

petered 3rd January 2021 21.02:00

[QUOTE=WrexhamRhysInSwansea;2423834]Why not? I think we will have to get used to not taking ourselves too seriously. These guys have big ambitions, anything that helps promote the club's "brand" will be used, as long as it doesn't bring the club into disrepute. I can't see how Bootlegger does that. Whatever anyone's personal tase, he's harmless enough![/QUOTE]
Perhaps watch one or two YouTube clips!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.32:36.