RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116815-wrexham-leader-confirms-fans-want-keates-out.html)

Dai83 4th January 2021 12.19:09

Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

[QUOTE=tokyored;2423995]What's he supposed to say though? He's the manager and quite possibly will be for the transfer window depending on how long the takeover takes.
As much as we want it, there's been no indication officially that he'll be sacked.[/QUOTE]

He can write what he wants and so can I. Him and a few others are total fair game for me, they have been complicit in the rubbish we have had to put up with, so I will criticise as I wish.

redone 4th January 2021 12.30:52

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2423996][url]https://wrexhamfan.wordpress.com/2021/01/03/keep-keates/[/url]

Mark Griffiths' response to the Leader article. Another Keates and WST propaganda piece.

"They got us into a seriously competitive place before Keates left for Walsall [COLOR="Red"](4 wins for the last 15 games and then two of the current coaching team remained and we imploded)[/COLOR], they kept us up last year [COLOR="red"](funny way to say "they showed no improvement from the footgolf bloke even after being given additional money")[/COLOR] and now face the combined challenges of a new squad and a stop-start season. [COLOR="red"](Boohoo they had the freedom to sign whoever they wanted and our season is affected in the same way as everyone else's)[/COLOR] They can’t be judged as failures [COLOR="red"](Yes they can)[/COLOR], they can fairly be judged as doing well enough to stick with. [COLOR="red"](Let's keep clapping at the worst football we've ever seen with a manager that would never have been allowed to return if we'd have had representitives at the club with any self-pride)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

MG ,people are relying on his honest opinions from the press,MGs feelings of love towards DK shouldnt come into,when hes interviewing DK, hes like little girl who got the doll shes always wanted,god i hope that when the takeover happens they let him go!!

KingBuxton_Forever red 4th January 2021 12.33:27

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2423996][url]https://wrexhamfan.wordpress.com/2021/01/03/keep-keates/[/url]

Mark Griffiths' response to the Leader article. Another Keates and WST propaganda piece.

"They got us into a seriously competitive place before Keates left for Walsall [COLOR="Red"](4 wins for the last 15 games and then two of the current coaching team remained and we imploded)[/COLOR], they kept us up last year [COLOR="red"](funny way to say "they showed no improvement from the footgolf bloke even after being given additional money")[/COLOR] and now face the combined challenges of a new squad and a stop-start season. [COLOR="red"](Boohoo they had the freedom to sign whoever they wanted and our season is affected in the same way as everyone else's)[/COLOR] They can’t be judged as failures [COLOR="red"](Yes they can)[/COLOR], they can fairly be judged as doing well enough to stick with. [COLOR="red"](Let's keep clapping at the worst football we've ever seen with a manager that would never have been allowed to return if we'd have had representitives at the club with any self-pride)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

"They kept us up last season"

Honestly, if it says that. Beggars belief.

138+NotOut 4th January 2021 12.36:47

I do kind of accept the first two points. Keates imo did a good job first spell and did enough last season just to keep us up. People forget how shocking it was under Hughes (Ebbsfleet at home anyone? I went for a drink at HT and was actually worried we were going down).

The last comment about this season is a joke. It's effected everyone in this league. He's left out the positives of Keates still having a decent budget this summer and the knock on effect of the takeover boosting player morale (when Keates won motm) which was when the media interest was at its highest.

He can write what he thinks that's fine. It's just so obviously propaganda hence people are unhappy with the media team, local media and the trust.

northwalian dragon 4th January 2021 12.42:40

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2424012]I do kind of accept the first two points. Keates imo did a good job first spell and did enough last season just to keep us up. People forget how shocking it was under Hughes (Ebbsfleet at home anyone? I went for a drink at HT and was actually worried we were going down).
[/QUOTE]

I'll see your Ebbsfleet at home and raise you Ebbsfleet away. 1 win from his first 8 games and losing to the then bottom of the league Ebbsfleet for us to reach our lowest point ever

NottsRed 4th January 2021 12.46:51

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2424011]"They kept us up last season"

Honestly, if it says that. Beggars belief.[/QUOTE]

The only thing that kept us up last season was Covid ending the season early. The run in we had with the form we were in would not have ended well.

moynkeepthefaith 4th January 2021 12.48:02

Its all total bollocks. Keates out.

138+NotOut 4th January 2021 12.52:06

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2424015]I'll see your Ebbsfleet at home and raise you Ebbsfleet away. 1 win from his first 8 games and losing to the then bottom of the league Ebbsfleet for us to reach our lowest point ever[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying in general how bad things were start of last season. Keates didn't do as well as I thought and some games were embarrassing (0-0 at home just before lockdown can't remember who against) but we got some good wins like Bromley away. He did just enough to turn it around. Unfortunately he's not delivered this season that's clear enough to see

waxcrayon 4th January 2021 12.57:28

Don't bother reading that tripe anymore

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.00:02.