Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th January 2021, 21.45:12   #191-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
The reappointment of Keates illustrated perfectly Spencer's lack of football knowledge,arrogance and pure ignorance towards the fans.He knew better than the majority of Wrexham FC fans,but actually a fans owned club.
I would say the appointment of Hughes was a worse appointment possibly. Given his lack of experience and poor record it was an unforgivable appointment.
Old 13th January 2021, 22.41:25   #192-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
LlayDragon's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
I would say the appointment of Hughes was a worse appointment possibly. Given his lack of experience and poor record it was an unforgivable appointment.
Then there's Mike Newell........
__________________
All hail the mad banana!
Old 13th January 2021, 22.49:27   #193-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
Then there's Mike Newell........
He wasn’t steering the ship, whichever way we look at it I think Hughes was by far the worst appointment is the history of the club.

We’ve had as many managers as mid table finishes under the wst morell, Barr, Darlington, keates, ricketts, barrow, flynn, wilkin, mills and I’m not sure if Iv missed any all in 8 years AND THE CLUBS NEVER BEEN RAN BETTER!

Before fan ownership we had Saunders, little, Carey, smith and flynn must be over a 20 year period!
Old 13th January 2021, 23.00:11   #194-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
He wasn’t steering the ship, whichever way we look at it I think Hughes was by far the worst appointment is the history of the club.

We’ve had as many managers as mid table finishes under the wst morell, Barr, Darlington, keates, ricketts, barrow, flynn, wilkin, mills and I’m not sure if Iv missed any all in 8 years AND THE CLUBS NEVER BEEN RAN BETTER!

Before fan ownership we had Saunders, little, Carey, smith and flynn must be over a 20 year period!
Remind when we lost the Racecourse and our League status ?

The biggest problem for supporter ownership is it often happens when clubs are in a massive decline. Given our crowds we should have done better under the WST but sadly not enough people of sufficient quality got involved.

We are now just content for Netflix where a thriving football club may be a bi product of our primary purpose... a Documentary subject.

I do agree about the Hughes appointment though !

Last edited by KM Red; 13th January 2021 at 23.01:36..
Old 13th January 2021, 23.07:51   #195-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KM Red View Post
Remind when we lost the Racecourse and our League status ?

The biggest problem for supporter ownership is it often happens when clubs are in a massive decline. Given our crowds we should have done better under the WST but sadly not enough people of sufficient quality got involved.

We are now just content for Netflix where a thriving football club may be a bi product of our primary purpose... a Documentary subject.

I do agree about the Hughes appointment though !
Remind me of who destroyed the club, who prevented it being sold elsewhere to keep the assets intact? The wst taking the club, led to the club losing everything, it was agreed to be sold in full, then you and your friends stepped in Lindsay.

So being a football club can be a bi product under fan ownership, but it’s not allowed when it means it will help the club. We’d have been a laughing stock if they show how tinpot the wst board are and the football club board ... don’t get me started! We’ve had an 8 year circus and I never want fan ownership again yet your concerned about a Netflix documentary, which will bring in money!

I hope it starts with the Jimmy’s Facebook posts and how it’s a bad deal, turns out really successful as we were heading to oblivion while 400 idiots spread their own political agenda onto the club.

The wst couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery nevermind a football club, it’s not about best interests of the club, you wouldn’t hire a plumber to fix your car just like you don’t expect Volunteers to run a successful business, hence why it’s been an 8 year disaster!

Last edited by crazywelsh; 13th January 2021 at 23.11:35..
Old 14th January 2021, 07.41:08   #196-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

If you think fan ownership was worse than Moss and particularly Hamilton then frankly you’re no fan of this football club. I thought Moss could have been the right person as he was a football fan and appeared to support the youth set up (whilst his lad was involved at least) however I feel he got too embroiled with making money from the surrounding land once Ian Roberts got involved.
Old 14th January 2021, 08.12:49   #197-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
Then there's Mike Newell........
Lauded on here though when he was brought in. Give him a chance they said...
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 14th January 2021, 08.39:04   #198-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
If you think fan ownership was worse than Moss and particularly Hamilton then frankly you’re no fan of this football club. I thought Moss could have been the right person as he was a football fan and appeared to support the youth set up (whilst his lad was involved at least) however I feel he got too embroiled with making money from the surrounding land once Ian Roberts got involved.
You are of course right Alan and the feeding frenzy that has followed the correct decision to sell to R&R will inevitably lead to a re-writing of history. It is time to move on and look to the future.
Old 14th January 2021, 08.43:20   #199-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
You are of course right Alan and the feeding frenzy that has followed the correct decision to sell to R&R will inevitably lead to a re-writing of history. It is time to move on and look to the future.
I, like most, would love to move on but then you get comments like crazywelsh but I presume wasn’t supporting Wrexham pre 2010 when you’d genuinely worry if the last game of the season was the last game ever.
Old 14th January 2021, 09.11:10   #200-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
I, like most, would love to move on but then you get comments like crazywelsh but I presume wasn’t supporting Wrexham pre 2010 when you’d genuinely worry if the last game of the season was the last game ever.
Alan, if you worry about the ramblings of demented lunatics you will worry all day long..
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.32:35.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12