RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116815-wrexham-leader-confirms-fans-want-keates-out.html)

Back of the Kop 30th December 2020 17.56:37

Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

This spells the end for Keates.

The Leader has broken ranks and allowed open criticism of Keates which is unprecedented.

I now think Keates is gone as soon as the takeover is rubber stamped

WxmWynno 30th December 2020 18.39:11

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2423204]This spells the end for Keates.

The Leader has broken ranks and allowed open criticism of Keates which is unprecedented.

I now think Keates is gone as soon as the takeover is rubber stamped[/QUOTE]

Agree with this, the Leader has never done this against Keates.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

cynprifathro 30th December 2020 19.16:19

This is certainly not fake news!

138+NotOut 30th December 2020 21.32:23

They're literally copying and pasting fans opinions is such a passive way of doing it. Heaven forbid that a reporter write something that's constructive and thought provoking

Lods 30th December 2020 21.34:04

In other news water is wet and the sky is blue.

Although, usually when the Leader (or any local paper) starts this talk about a manager it means their days are numbered. As has been said many times before, I hope Keates lasts until the takeover so the decision isn't left in the same hands who made the Barrow, Hughes and Keates decisions.

cynprifathro 30th December 2020 21.51:49

A strong WST CEO should sack Keates & co now before putting Shaun Pearson & Mark Carrington in interim charge until the planned takeover takes effect. Relevant permanent managerial & coaching staff appointments could then be effected by the new owners/CEO at their earliest convenience!

Rob Edwards 30th December 2020 22.24:03

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2423253]A strong WST CEO should sack Keates & co now before putting Shaun Pearson & Mark Carrington in interim charge until the planned takeover takes effect. Relevant permanent managerial & coaching staff appointments could then be effected by the new owners/CEO at their earliest convenience![/QUOTE]

Wedi bod yn dweud hyn ers misoedd.Mae arian gan y WST ond mae plan B o gardening leave.
Been saying this for months.There is money in the WST bank account but there is the plan B of gardening leave.Surely as a matter of pride for the WST Keates has gone past the point of no return now and money should be spent to dispense of Keates to restore some credibility to the club.

138+NotOut 30th December 2020 22.27:16

Wst won't sack him. They've been told not to make any changes

podders 30th December 2020 22.56:23

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2423264]Wst won't sack him. They've been told not to make any changes[/QUOTE]

Nothing can happen while we are in takeover limbo. Good job there is no game until the 9th of January.

Maybe the leader know a post takeover sacking is already determined and they just want to be on board with the new regime

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.46:50.