RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Training facilities (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116822-training-facilities.html)

chico 2nd January 2021 14.18:59

Training facilities

Would possible new signings change there mind when they see our excellent training ground and facilities

Dai83 2nd January 2021 14.23:27

Re: Training facilities

I suppose you sell them the vision. Similar to Everton have done with Ancelloti, shiny new stadium and lots of spending power. It's that horrible football phrase "The Project", this is where we are, but here is where we want to go.

LlayDragon 2nd January 2021 14.26:31

I'd imagine sorting something better and temporary will be pretty high on the new CEO's hit-list.

John Neals Dynasty 2nd January 2021 15.13:25

Need some capable coaches to train them to.

Not like we have now Rag, Tag and Bobtail

Aka Keates, Davies and Darlington.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

OneLoveWrexham 2nd January 2021 15.52:04

I expect to be back at colliers fairly swiftly once a ceo takes over

Answer Release 2nd January 2021 16.04:05

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2423676]I expect to be back at colliers fairly swiftly once a ceo takes over[/QUOTE]

Won’t happen, FAW don’t want us there.

The only thing that could change it is some form of exposure / revenue increase for them above a rental agreement. Even then, they’ve created a problem for themselves as they’ve previously declined the likes of Newport use of similar facilities down south.

Percy Sugden 2nd January 2021 16.18:31

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2423679]Won’t happen, FAW don’t want us there.

The only thing that could change it is some form of exposure / revenue increase for them above a rental agreement. Even then, they’ve created a problem for themselves as they’ve previously declined the likes of Newport use of similar facilities down south.[/QUOTE]

If we don’t go back to colliers, then surely we will look at using suitable facilities elsewhere. It’s things like this that are really hampering any progress on the field. Things need to be done properly. Training on a field without basic facilities is ridiculous even without the takeover and should of been sorted out years ago.

jacthelad 2nd January 2021 16.23:18

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2423679]Won’t happen, FAW don’t want us there.

The only thing that could change it is some form of exposure / revenue increase for them above a rental agreement. Even then, they’ve created a problem for themselves as they’ve previously declined the likes of Newport use of similar facilities down south.[/QUOTE]

Has that actually been said that "they don't want us there". Personally im expecting us to suddenly be welcomed back there. Miraculously
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wiltshire_Red 2nd January 2021 16.28:45

[QUOTE=Dai83;2423654]I suppose you sell them the vision. Similar to Everton have done with Ancelloti, shiny new stadium and lots of spending power. It's that horrible football phrase "The Project", this is where we are, but here is where we want to go.[/QUOTE]

Assuming we also have an experienced positive manager that can sell the vision then I agree

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.50:44.