RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   David Jones touting for a job (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116833-david-jones-touting-job.html)

redinsaudi 5th January 2021 10.39:00

Re: David Jones touting for a job

At least Spencer and his posse won’t be appointing any other clowns/mates.

Ooh aah Paskin 5th January 2021 11.20:09

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2424208]Dear me. Is this even worthy of a thread? A throw away piss poor lazy journalism nothing story from an absolute sham of a newspaper. I'd rather another 'any news on the takeover' thread.[/QUOTE]

Any news on the takeover? :)

Phils-an-alki 5th January 2021 11.24:09

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2424236]Any news on the takeover? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes but they've only told a select few and we're keeping it a secret

cynprifathro 6th January 2021 16.04:49

David Jones is definitely a player of yesteryear! DK should surely have the nous to steer clear of signing him! Wrexham supporters have had to tolerate more than enough of their share of 'has been' footballers over the past few seasons! Even this current regime should not be that desperate!

foreverared 6th January 2021 16.09:11

[QUOTE=Iesty;2424066][url]https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/sport/18985585.kind-ex-premier-league-playmaker-wrexham-fc-want-ex-burnley-derby-wolves-star-david-jones-interested/[/url]

more lazy Leader journalism?

Jason Koumas will be interviewed tomorrow[/QUOTE]

I know the family well, I do believe Wrexham would be a great fit. He is still a fantastic player and is probably fitter than most of players even given his age (I know this as i've seen it first hand recently). He would be head and shoulders above everything we've got, Harris and 'Ruthers' wouldn't be fit enough to lace his boots.

Alan Attack 6th January 2021 16.13:33

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2424567]David Jones is definitely a player of yesteryear! DK should surely have the nous to steer clear of signing him! Wrexham supporters have had to tolerate more than enough of their share of 'has been' footballers over the past few seasons! Even this current regime should not be that desperate![/QUOTE]

He'd be a Dean Saunders signing, without a shadow of a doubt.

I'd have no qualms with getting him in for training to assess his fitness and desire. I recall when Grimsby were at this level, a half fit John Oster was head and shoulders their best player.

KingBuxton_Forever red 6th January 2021 16.14:38

Welcome to Red Passion Dave :cool3:

Back of the Kop 6th January 2021 16.54:55

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2424571]He'd be a Dean Saunders signing, without a shadow of a doubt.

I'd have no qualms with getting him in for training to assess his fitness and desire. I recall when Grimsby were at this level, a half fit John Oster was head and shoulders their best player.[/QUOTE]

Agree that a fully fit David Jones walks into this side, was playing Championship football 2 years ago and would dominate midfield BUT he's played 6 games in 2 years. This is a massive concern

Zipper 6th January 2021 19.00:13

[QUOTE=foreverared;2424570]I know the family well, I do believe Wrexham would be a great fit. He is still a fantastic player and is probably fitter than most of players even given his age (I know this as i've seen it first hand recently). He would be head and shoulders above everything we've got, Harris and 'Ruthers' wouldn't be fit enough to lace his boots.[/QUOTE]

Still a fantastic player
Hes never been a fantastic player
And yes I know Martin and Anne very well

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.09:05.