RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Spencer Harris resigns - effective end of Jan (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116845-spencer-harris-resigns-effective-end-jan.html)

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo 8th January 2021 18.03:47

Re: Spencer Harris resigns - effective end of Jan

Looking forward to watching this when it is on the TV highlights

Dougie Davies 8th January 2021 18.10:00

Finally off to pursue his dream of becoming a pro ping pong player

krux 8th January 2021 18.10:45

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2425062]You’re all mental if you think he’ll be the CEO.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

What chump said he would be CEO?

No chance!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Corner Flag 8th January 2021 18.13:04

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2425062]You’re all mental if you think he’ll be the CEO.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Not a chance , only 3 more to go now Keates , Davis and Darlington then I will be happy to get I volved with the club again. Harris and Co tried their best but was a disaster and managed decline year and year.

Liverpool Red 8th January 2021 18.15:32

There has clearly been a falling out of some sorts behind the scenes.

He made many catastrophic mistakes during his time and I am no fan of his but he did put his head above the parapet when others didn’t and he does deserve credit for portraying the club in a professional light during the takeover.

I hope he’s not involved in the new set up, albeit I think he could do some good with the community element (well away from football decisions).

Corner Flag 8th January 2021 18.17:09

Re: Spencer has resigned

[QUOTE=short_gog;2425066]He can be Director of HR and Governance, keep him away from the football side, I'd be happy with that[/QUOTE]

No thanks he is a disaster on two legs and must have nothing g to do with the club ever again.

Haruki 8th January 2021 18.19:16

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2425053]Seems to have been pushed wouldn't you think?[/QUOTE]

It doesn’t seem that way to me.

If you were pushed you wouldn’t stay on to the end of the month

Haruki 8th January 2021 18.20:55

Re: Spencer has resigned

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2425064]Huge fallout?

I believe this club will be stronger with Spencer involved. Not as the CEO but being a conduit with the Welsh Government in terms of securing a new Kop stand and maybe the training facility be it at the Groves or somewhere else.

There has been too much water under the bridge for Spencer to have the day to day running of the club but for us to be successful, it will need a team of directors.[/QUOTE]

You don’t need anyone on the club to be liasing with welsh government as the lease is held by the WST so that is a function of the WST board post takeover

Back of the Kop 8th January 2021 18.24:35

Get the feeling he's impressed R&R enough during negotiations to bag himself a spot within the new regime hence he's giving himself clear space to vacate before the takeover is ratified.

I can't see it being CEO for 1 second though.If it is I'll be shocked to say the least

I may be wrong and he's getting out full stop but I think he loves the limelight too much to miss this opportunity

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.59:16.