RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Devonte Redmond (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116855-devonte-redmond.html)

wrexhamforever16 15th January 2021 14.07:40

Re: Devonte Redmond

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2426578]I hear what you say but it fall apart because he plays 5'6" Elliott Durrell. As I say, I am happy to put the boot into Keates but not on this issue. If the lad is a dick he has no place at this club.[/QUOTE]

That’s whether he is tho? He’s struggled with mental health too so who knows the reason behind it. I genuinely do think given a good attacking manager he’d thrive for us. The lads clearly got ability

Redordead 15th January 2021 14.21:44

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2426700]That’s whether he is tho? He’s struggled with mental health too so who knows the reason behind it. I genuinely do think given a good attacking manager he’d thrive for us. The lads clearly got ability[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for us we don’t get to see his ability’s, and we don’t get to hear why he isn’t available for selection.

If he’s injured tell us
If he’s got mental health issues tell us
If he shit in training and generally can’t be bothered then tell us.

He’ll be one of the top earners at the club conning us into giving him a 2 year deal and he hasn’t performed for whatever reason.

Another one rinsing the club of good money again.

andy buckley 15th January 2021 14.44:37

[QUOTE=Redordead;2426707]Unfortunately for us we don’t get to see his ability’s, and we don’t get to hear why he isn’t available for selection.

If he’s injured tell us
If he’s got mental health issues tell us
[/QUOTE]

Would you like your employer announcing to the world that you have a mental health issue?
I am sure even shit footballers are entitled to some privacy.

FieldtownRed 15th January 2021 14.49:40

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2426711]Would you like your employer announcing to the world that you have a mental health issue?
I am sure even shit footballers are entitled to some privacy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah agreed. Although one of the local press could at least ask why he isn't making the squad.

Redordead 15th January 2021 17.47:13

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2426711]Would you like your employer announcing to the world that you have a mental health issue?
I am sure even shit footballers are entitled to some privacy.[/QUOTE]

Some players have opened up and came out publicly about depression or whatever his problem is.

tokyored 15th January 2021 17.52:39

[QUOTE=Redordead;2426780]Some players have opened up and came out publicly about depression or whatever his problem is.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you suggested that the manager should be outing him.

Redordead 15th January 2021 18.31:56

[QUOTE=tokyored;2426784]Yes, but you suggested that the manager should be outing him.[/QUOTE]

Did I?

Maybe not outing him, just a clue would be a start. He came here with a decent reputation and now he’s a nothing at the club.

The lads made 27 career appearances and he’s 24 may say it all?

tokyored 15th January 2021 18.34:07

[QUOTE=Redordead;2426795]Did I?

Maybe not outing him, just a clue would be a start. He came here with a decent reputation and now he’s a nothing at the club.

The lads made 27 career appearances and he’s 24 may say it all?[/QUOTE]

Yes, quite literally you did.

andy buckley 15th January 2021 19.13:00

[QUOTE=Redordead;2426795]Did I?

Maybe not outing him, just a clue would be a start. [/QUOTE]

"If he's got mental health issues tell us" just to quote you in case you have forgot what you said.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.03:34.