RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Devonte Redmond (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116855-devonte-redmond.html)

TWREX 14th January 2021 13.55:59

Re: Devonte Redmond

[QUOTE=Lods;2426442]I like Redmond but he's player who needs to be played in a certain way to get the most out of him.

Him, Jarvis and Davies are similar in that you can tell they've all been on the books of a Premier League-level academy (I know Stoke were relegated in Jarvis' case but he was there during their stint in the top flight) but Keates' tactics remind me of watching pub teams or Sunday league games where that style of play doesn't really fit. It's why a change in management needs to be a priority for R&R - it's all well and good having the talent but if they're not played to their strengths you may as well go for less talented players but whose strengths are hoofball.[/QUOTE]

We all know what needs to be done. Let’s just hope R&R are on the same wavelength.

Sean Reckless 14th January 2021 13.56:06

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2426380]I'm all for putting the boot into Keates however, if you want players in your team who are not going to put the requisite effort then we're going to continue to struggle.

.[/QUOTE]

And if you have players with effort but limited ability the same can be said.

LlayDragon 14th January 2021 14.30:39

[QUOTE=Sean Reckless;2426450]And if you have players with effort but limited ability the same can be said.[/QUOTE]

Let's be honest though, if Redmond had put in half the effort of players Rutherford he'd have shown-up far better.

Alan Attack 14th January 2021 14.59:07

[QUOTE=Sean Reckless;2426450]And if you have players with effort but limited ability the same can be said.[/QUOTE]

Who would win between a match of 11 Devonte Redmonds against 11 Paul Rutherfords...?

evilelfed 14th January 2021 15.12:30

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2426468]Who would win between a match of 11 Devonte Redmonds against 11 Paul Rutherfords...?[/QUOTE]

0 - 0 I reckon - DK would be pleased with that

podders 14th January 2021 15.14:28

[quote=alan attack;2426468]who would win between a match of 11 devonte redmonds against 11 paul rutherfords...?[/quote]

0-0

petered 14th January 2021 15.25:37

[QUOTE=Aussie_Red;2426429]Really? [I]That[/I] is your take on what happened and why his account was revoked?:eek:[/QUOTE]

Taken out of context. Sure you are not a journalist?
You omitted the comparison very cleverly.

petered 14th January 2021 15.26:47

[QUOTE=KT12 Exile;2426426]I'm talking about wanting local press to ask Keates more pressing questions. The two are not remotely comparable. I don't know anyone who would be offended by a local rag asking Keates 'what's the situation with Devonte Redmond, given our creative struggles going forward, it's a surprise to see him getting no game time'.[/QUOTE]

Fair point.

petered 14th January 2021 15.29:16

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2426430]I don't think the generals would be too keen to follow that order.

But hey you're just trolling anyway.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not trolling. Well,at least I dont think so,dont use social media so dont really know the definition of trolling to be honest.
I don't use it purely because its not a true reflection of the real world.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.01:45.