Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th January 2021, 20.05:53   #71-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
Haha...fake news.
Funny though,I'll take that.
Good man.
Old 14th January 2021, 20.34:41   #72-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Looking at his stats were we actually sold a dud? He played 13 games for Salford scoring 2 goals (better than most our midfielders) but since coming here he has showed very little.

Question for me though is why did he stay in the Confrence when salford got promoted and he was offered a new deal? Pretty sure he was first choice for Salford in the PO final as well.
Old 14th January 2021, 22.08:25   #73-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
Looking at his stats were we actually sold a dud? He played 13 games for Salford scoring 2 goals (better than most our midfielders) but since coming here he has showed very little.

Question for me though is why did he stay in the Confrence when salford got promoted and he was offered a new deal? Pretty sure he was first choice for Salford in the PO final as well.
Posdibly we offered a higher salary than Salford.300k increase on the budget in 19/20 which I imagine was absorbed a lot by Redmond,Grant and increases for Lainton and Pearson.Looking at some in that squad do not think wide off the mark.
Old 14th January 2021, 22.38:28   #74-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Honestly think there’s a big player on there, but no matter what he doesn’t fit in to Keatesball. Maybe he is a bad Apple, who knows but there’s 100% a footballer in there. He was levels above for Salford, that ability hasn’t just disappeared. Be interesting if a proper manager, who likes to play football on the floor comes in. I’d almost guarantee we’d see him so much more then.
Old 15th January 2021, 08.35:13   #75-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrexhamforever16 View Post
Honestly think there’s a big player on there, but no matter what he doesn’t fit in to Keatesball. Maybe he is a bad Apple, who knows but there’s 100% a footballer in there. He was levels above for Salford, that ability hasn’t just disappeared. Be interesting if a proper manager, who likes to play football on the floor comes in. I’d almost guarantee we’d see him so much more then.
I hear what you say but it fall apart because he plays 5'6" Elliott Durrell. As I say, I am happy to put the boot into Keates but not on this issue. If the lad is a dick he has no place at this club.
Old 15th January 2021, 09.03:21   #76-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
jonesfach's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat
Real Name: Jones
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Hasn’t this been covered before? He’s got mental health issues which is a shame especially when I read some of the things on this thread. He has undoubtedly got ability it’s a big disappointment all round.

Last edited by jonesfach; 15th January 2021 at 09.04:27..
Old 15th January 2021, 09.24:47   #77-0 (permalink)
-
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesfach View Post
Hasn’t this been covered before? He’s got mental health issues which is a shame especially when I read some of the things on this thread. He has undoubtedly got ability it’s a big disappointment all round.
Pretty sure his mental health issue weren't common knowledge. I didn't know anyway.. Not sure they should be either unless he himself has talked about it..
Old 15th January 2021, 09.29:19   #78-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
FieldtownRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Pretty sure his mental health issue weren't common knowledge. I didn't know anyway.. Not sure they should be either unless he himself has talked about it..
Devonte Redmond article The Athletic
Old 15th January 2021, 10.30:08   #79-0 (permalink)
-
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldtownRed View Post
Fair enough, I genuinely didn't know/remember.

For what its worth I too think there is a player in there somewhere.
Old 15th January 2021, 10.33:23   #80-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
FieldtownRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Devonte Redmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Fair enough, I genuinely didn't know/remember.

For what its worth I too think there is a player in there somewhere.
Yup, I think that's true of most if not all of our players. They'd all improve under better management.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.12:24.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12