RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jay Harris. 200 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116866-jay-harris-200-a.html)

ruthinred 16th January 2021 19.01:34

Jay Harris. 200

Surprised there is no thread on this

Fair play , that's a lot of games

He's not the player he was like , but easily amongst the best midfielders we've had in the last decade

Can never fault his comittment,, congrats Jay

davewilli 16th January 2021 19.25:18

Re: Jay Harris. 200

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2427390]Surprised there is no thread on this

He's not the player he was like , but easily amongst the best midfielders we've had in the last decade

Can never fault his comittment,, congrats Jay[/QUOTE]

Tribute to his fitness, but a shame the Tramps had some of his better years and we desperately need another midfielder soon to supplement him and Young.

Really stupid of him today giving the free kick away that led to the Dover goal, but its shame for the likes of Jay Harris that every tackle these days is a foul.

ruthinred 16th January 2021 19.30:04

He is out of contract this summer

Lods 16th January 2021 20.32:26

Been a great servant to the club over the years, just a shame he was up the road during what was probably his peak years in terms of performance.

He'd still get in to most, if not all, teams' first XIs in this league even if he is approaching the twilight of his career.

deeside_dragon 16th January 2021 22.00:35

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2427390]Surprised there is no thread on this

[B]Can never fault his comittment,[/B], congrats Jay[/QUOTE]

Are you having a laugh :eek:
He never once wanted to play against chester, he always feigned injury or made sure he got sent off, just before we played them. Some commitment that is :31:
He's too rash always on the verge of getting sent off. He must average a yellow every other game :(

Alan Attack 16th January 2021 22.23:45

[QUOTE=Lods;2427405]Been a great servant to the club over the years, just a shame he was up the road during what was probably his peak years in terms of performance.

He'd still get in to most, if not all, teams' first XIs in this league even if he is approaching the twilight of his career.[/QUOTE]

I think we had him during his peak although I appreciate he achieved more at Tranmere.

Couple of performances which stand out; (1) away at Brighton in the cup where he covered every blade of grass; (2) away at Mansfield when he knocked in a last minute winner in a 3-2 win.

For me, he’s been our best player at this level. There have been better technical footballers but you can’t say he’s not given his all plus whilst being a quality player.

Funny_Old_Game 16th January 2021 22.47:57

Would have 50 more considering all the times he’s been suspended.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Nibs 17th January 2021 02.40:00

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2427430]I think we had him during his peak although I appreciate he achieved more at Tranmere.

Couple of performances which stand out; (1) away at Brighton in the cup where he covered every blade of grass; (2) away at Mansfield when he knocked in a last minute winner in a 3-2 win.

For me, he’s been our best player at this level. There have been better technical footballers but you can’t say he’s not given his all plus whilst being a quality player.[/QUOTE]

Mansfield away was brilliant game! Wasn’t that joe Allen debut?

moynkeepthefaith 17th January 2021 06.17:43

That explains why he is so slow these days :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.46:02.