Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th February 2021, 15.58:07   #37-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Developing Y Cae Ras

Capacity depends on a number of factors not only seats e.g. how many toilet facilities are available?
Old 17th February 2021, 15.59:56   #38-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Capacity when we seated the paddocks was stated as 10,770 all seated.

What happened to the nigh on 1,800 seats we've "lost" ?

You don't see other grounds losing almost 20% of their capacity like that. The seats are still there

Can you imagine the uproar at Old Trafford if they "lost" 15,000 seats (around 20% capacity) ?

Can someone explain if possible what's happened
Modern grounds lose less seats as a % as they have better systems to divide fans ie barriers
Old 17th February 2021, 16.01:59   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Would be good not to see the student flats from the ground, too many memories of recent bad times from less than illustrious owners.
Old 17th February 2021, 16.25:18   #40-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafgog View Post
Good to see that our new owners through Humphrey Ker are actively engaged in pushing forward the Kop redevelopment as well as the whole Stadium refurbish and improvement.Where are the Welsh Government and Wrexham? I would certainly welcome the Kop being made fit for purpose ...but what else would we welcome as well as the LED advertisement boards? I understand some architects are visiting this Thursday to conduct an initial survey.

Let me start the ball rolling with at least 2 disability gantries (hope this is the correct term), as well as improved catering,executive suites, toilets and executive boxes. All ready for League 1+PLUS an improved retail presence - larger shop and definitely improved IT service.

Now I know the product on the field is number one but some things go hand in hand with forward planning. And lets not forget that our bilingual hinterland is also a great marketing tool. What do you envisage??
Our club has been known as The Racecourse for most golf its life. I have no problem with the Welsh option but please let's keep its origional name.
As for improvements , buldose what is left of kop and if necessary erect a temporary stand plus toilets.
Sort out the caterers and food as its dreadful.
Replace or repaint seating in Tech End stand.
Get toilets in Yale sorted
Provide a digital score board with previous match highlight facility etc
Complete disabled access platform on Yale side of ground.
Old 17th February 2021, 16.33:23   #41-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by JägerRed View Post
New seats, especially in the Tech End or whatever it’s called these days. Last time I went in there I had dirt on my back. A lot of seats are also covered in bird poo. I’d also move the scoreboard to the corner of the Kop where the uni-flats are. With improved graphics, like you see at most clubs at League 1 & higher
I would move the scoreboard too. So no matter what stand you were sitting in, you could see it. I'd also put a clock on it.
Old 17th February 2021, 16.34:44   #42-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Hopefully new food bars too, so that every stand gets the same food/drink. Not just chips in the MRS!
Old 17th February 2021, 16.35:22   #43-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info)

Prawn sarnies and champers......
Old 17th February 2021, 16.39:53   #44-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: any I can get !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricey View Post
Save jonesys bar. The campaign starts here. Who's up for a march
Well, I'm a Jones myself, so I'm up for it !!!
Old 17th February 2021, 17.03:06   #45-0 (permalink)
Legend

Maybe we'll have those food sellers moving around the stands like they have at baseball.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.19:22.