RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Developing Y Cae Ras (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117063-developing-y-cae-ras.html)

Dafgog 17th February 2021 13.15:41

Developing Y Cae Ras

Good to see that our new owners through Humphrey Ker are actively engaged in pushing forward the Kop redevelopment as well as the whole Stadium refurbish and improvement.Where are the Welsh Government and Wrexham? I would certainly welcome the Kop being made fit for purpose ...but what else would we welcome as well as the LED advertisement boards? I understand some architects are visiting this Thursday to conduct an initial survey.

Let me start the ball rolling with at least 2 disability gantries (hope this is the correct term), as well as improved catering,executive suites, toilets and executive boxes. All ready for League 1+PLUS an improved retail presence - larger shop and definitely improved IT service.

Now I know the product on the field is number one but some things go hand in hand with forward planning. And lets not forget that our bilingual hinterland is also a great marketing tool. What do you envisage??

Prodigal Dragon 17th February 2021 13.26:09

Re: Developing Y Cae Ras

Definitely improve the ‘heads’ in the Yale BKoncepts stand; they are a throwback to medieval Wales.

138+NotOut 17th February 2021 13.27:02

[QUOTE=Dafgog;2440785]Good to see that our new owners through Humphrey Ker are actively engaged in pushing forward the Kop redevelopment as well as the whole Stadium refurbish and improvement.Where are the Welsh Government and Wrexham? I would certainly welcome the Kop being made fit for purpose ...but what else would we welcome as well as the LED advertisement boards? I understand some architects are visiting this Thursday to conduct an initial survey.

Let me start the ball rolling with at least 2 disability gantries (hope this is the correct term), as well as improved catering,executive suites, toilets and executive boxes. All ready for League 1+PLUS an improved retail presence - larger shop and definitely improved IT service.

Now I know the product on the field is number one but some things go hand in hand with forward planning. And lets not forget that our bilingual hinterland is also a great marketing tool. What do you envisage??[/QUOTE]

In addition to this decent beer facilities.

Used to hate q'ing for 10 mins to pay £3.50 for a Carlsberg.

dragonspark 17th February 2021 13.28:25

carlesberg, yuk

JägerRed 17th February 2021 13.43:27

New seats, especially in the Tech End or whatever it’s called these days. Last time I went in there I had dirt on my back. A lot of seats are also covered in bird poo. I’d also move the scoreboard to the corner of the Kop where the uni-flats are. With improved graphics, like you see at most clubs at League 1 & higher

RHYLRED 17th February 2021 13.44:54

[QUOTE=JägerRed;2440800]New seats, especially in the Tech End or whatever it’s called these days. Last time I went in there I had dirt on my back. A lot of seats are also covered in bird poo. I’d also move the scoreboard to the corner of the Kop where the uni-flats are. With improved graphics, like you see at most clubs at League 1 & higher[/QUOTE]

I think the only trouble with moving scoreboard to that area, would be sunlight on it.

pricey 17th February 2021 13.45:29

Save jonesys bar. The campaign starts here. Who's up for a march

dragonspark 17th February 2021 13.50:53

if improvements are to be done in stages, first year toilets and refreshments tech end and anything else allowing the full stand to be utilised, then, provided this does not impair chances of kop development, a temporary cover and repairs to concrete of 10 or so steps, with toilets and refreshment facilities to allow away supporters to use kop until new kop is developed and hence no need for segregation in other parts of the ground.

Gwersyllt-Robin 17th February 2021 13.54:26

Would buying back the ground be part of the plan? Why would RR spend £250,000 renovating something he doesn’t even own?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.00:30.