Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23rd February 2021, 13.23:47   #201-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Most Welsh clubs are just tinpot Dover types with no fanbase. He's done a tremendous job otherwise I'd say.
While allegedly lining his pockets at there expense.

I'd have him in a heartbeat though, sounds like he's upset the blazer brigade who are no better.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 23rd February 2021 at 13.26:40..
Old 23rd February 2021, 13.55:59   #202-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
International's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: The Kop...I wish!
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
Anyone know why there was a vote of no confidence in him?
Allegedly, It is understood that many clubs in Wales have been dismayed with the FAW’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic and the perceived failure to support them during the health crisis.
But as others have said his program to update the game have not gone down well with the blazer brigade.
Old 23rd February 2021, 14.08:22   #203-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Ruabon Red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Excellent Idea
Real Name: Yes of course I've got a real name
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
While allegedly lining his pockets at there expense.

I'd have him in a heartbeat though, sounds like he's upset the blazer brigade who are no better.
Really? Who told you that?
Old 23rd February 2021, 14.38:56   #204-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Shrewd businessman ain’t he.
A few years ago i saw that Robbie Fowler was offering seminars on how to build a successful property portfolio and I always wondered if his instructions were
1) Be really good at football
2) Earn Millions of pounds a year
3) Spend your money on Terraced Houses
Old 23rd February 2021, 15.25:31   #205-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
TopCornerFergie's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Tech End
Real Name: Matty





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymru_Am_Byth_WXM View Post
I heard on the grapevine a while ago that he was trying to modernise things which meant a lot of the old men on council would've lost most of their power and perks. Wonder if it's anything to do with that?
More news coming out that the FAW has been split over the handling of matters in the wake of COVID

I'd be surprised if Ford is in the running, as these revelations seem to have come out after the 3 candidates were lined up
Old 23rd February 2021, 15.35:06   #206-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
FieldtownRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
A few years ago i saw that Robbie Fowler was offering seminars on how to build a successful property portfolio and I always wondered if his instructions were
1) Be really good at football
2) Earn Millions of pounds a year
3) Spend your money on Terraced Houses
I'd be amazed if the instructions were anything else from him.
Old 23rd February 2021, 15.38:35   #207-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend
 
ABd's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCornerFergie View Post
More news coming out that the FAW has been split over the handling of matters in the wake of COVID

I'd be surprised if Ford is in the running, as these revelations seem to have come out after the 3 candidates were lined up
https://wsa.wales/team-members/jonathan-ford/

His background fits well, previously he was European Sponsorship Director of the Coca-Cola Company. Someone with that level of marketing/sponsorship experience would be ideal.

He might command too high a salary perhaps. Hard to say how much R&R&HK would be prepared to pay for the right person.
Old 23rd February 2021, 15.42:03   #208-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 CEO Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABd View Post
https://wsa.wales/team-members/jonathan-ford/

His background fits well, previously he was European Sponsorship Director of the Coca-Cola Company. Someone with that level of marketing/sponsorship experience would be ideal.

He might command too high a salary perhaps. Hard to say how much R&R&HK would be prepared to pay for the right person.
This job will be highly sought after.

Not many people can say their boss is Ryan Reynolds !!
Old 24th February 2021, 10.00:55   #209-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
TopCornerFergie's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Tech End
Real Name: Matty





Default CEO Threads Closed

Any idea why the CEO threads were closed? I feel like this is a valid, ongoing discussion while we're waiting for an announcement
Old 24th February 2021, 10.07:51   #210-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: CEO Threads Closed

We have had an announcement by email? Did you not get it?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.43:28.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12