Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19th February 2021, 21.59:22   #31-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Aldershot (A) Thoughts

3 -1 to Wrexham , H Johnson , and Angus with the other 2
Old 19th February 2021, 22.32:36   #32-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Tech End

I'm hoping for a win, but whenever Wrexham get on a bit of a hot streak it always seems to be ended by an out of form side. Can see a cagey 1-0 affair but I don't know which way it'll go. I'll go with my heart and say Wrexham.
Old 19th February 2021, 22.44:55   #33-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlrwrexham View Post
Just caught up with the highlights of our last handful of games - been off-grid recently!. Hard to make too much of a judgement based on highlights, but we seem to look a different team with the new formation. Far from polished, but still, a hell of an improvement on what came before.
Yes not great but steady and determined with a better dynamic up front with Angus & Thomas together.
Old 20th February 2021, 01.30:12   #34-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND

We have been to good lately, so we are bound to get a rude awakening aint we. Keatesball going to be in full effect & we will lose 2-0. After a good midfield performance on Tuesday he’s guaranteed to play his mate Harris if he’s fit.

Last edited by wrexhamforever16; 20th February 2021 at 01.31:19..
Old 20th February 2021, 09.54:27   #35-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Have seen some truely dreadful performances away at Aldershot in recent years. 0-2
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th February 2021, 11.06:35   #36-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Hope Jarvis starts but that looked a heavy pitch on Tuesday so if he was struggling for fitness beforehand, his legs may be a bit heavy. I know mine would be and games coming thick and fast for everyone, fitness and squad will be key. Think I heard Creighton saying Jarvis was overweight last summer, hence the stop start season he is having.
Old 20th February 2021, 11.33:49   #37-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED71 View Post
Hope Jarvis starts but that looked a heavy pitch on Tuesday so if he was struggling for fitness beforehand, his legs may be a bit heavy. I know mine would be and games coming thick and fast for everyone, fitness and squad will be key. Think I heard Creighton saying Jarvis was overweight last summer, hence the stop start season he is having.
Yes it was good getting a bit if inside info and
Creighton did say he had returned to training over weight. Jarvis needs game time now, to build that fitness, whether that is starting or coming off the bench but he has shown enough in his last 2 appearances that the form he showed in his first a couple of games last term can be sustained. Alot will depend on DK's trust in the JD, LY and DJ to perform away as well as they did at home to Woking and in particular to Davies playing that deeper role. Hopefully, he will stick with them as that is the only way to find out.
Old 20th February 2021, 11.43:33   #38-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
Yes it was good getting a bit if inside info and
Creighton did say he had returned to training over weight. Jarvis needs game time now, to build that fitness, whether that is starting or coming off the bench but he has shown enough in his last 2 appearances that the form he showed in his first a couple of games last term can be sustained. Alot will depend on DK's trust in the JD, LY and DJ to perform away as well as they did at home to Woking and in particular to Davies playing that deeper role. Hopefully, he will stick with them as that is the only way to find out.
Loved seeing DJ and JD in midfield last week.

However I suspect away from home, Keates may revert to Harris's terrier-like bite in the middle.

Hope I'm wrong, and and a nice selection dilemma to have.
Old 20th February 2021, 11.50:39   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Just had a look at the Aldershot forum.

By all accounts they were shocking on Tuesday when they lost 3-1 at home Solihull. Their performances have been crap for a while, they have a number of injuries and a couple of players suspended for today’s game.

Money is a bit tight there as well. Fondop was released because they couldn’t afford to renew his contract.

The game is there for the taking......but........
Old 20th February 2021, 12.01:20   #40-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED71 View Post
Did Jarvis go off injured on Tuesday? Didn't see the match but heard he had a very good game as did Hal Johnson.

Ideally if we can go with the same team as Tuesday its there for the taking.

Win this one and we are really in the PO mix. As long as we keep this form up pressure is on the other teams to win those games in hand.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.43:07.