RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Aldershot Match Ratings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117083-aldershot-match-ratings.html)

wrexhamrob 20th February 2021 16.10:04

Re: Aldershot Match Ratings

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2442309]so who was our MOTM ?[/QUOTE]

my half time coffee:44::44:

Prodigal Dragon 20th February 2021 16.10:57

Dibble (5) At fault for their first, and wrong-footed for the second. Despite all that, still not the worst player by a long way.

Hall-Johnson (5) struggled to make an impact.

French (5) Looked a bit ragged at times.

Kelleher (4) Slow and ponderous.

Carrington (6) Best of a bad lot.

Reckord (3) Not at the races.

Young (3) Anonymous. Not good enough.

Horsfield (4) Struggled.

Davies (6) Our best player but had to drop deeper and deeper to cover the others.

Thomas (5) Tried hard but lacks ability.

Angus (5) Has ability but fluffed too many chances today. At least he gets into scoring positions.

Subs:

Jarvis (7) Looked our best player, yet bozo has him on the bench.

Durrell (1) One good shot, but otherwise looks as if he has escaped from a Tellytubby adventure show.

Ponticelli (3) Never got in the game.

Aldershot were pretty poor, but we were shockingly bad. Keates is a bottler who must be shown the door asap.

Another great opportunity to progress is wasted, and we look as meek as lambs to the slaughter.:(

Huffy 20th February 2021 16.11:21

[QUOTE=wrexhamrob;2442332]full of promise going into the game
2 Angus chances and good play early
too much hoof ball - poss cos the pitch was bad
2 bizarre goals - Dibble ans ? French went for the cross , so cannot totally blame Dibs, yes he should control his area.
2nd goal-wicked deflection
by then probably heads gone
when we played it on ground we did better
3rd goal was poor defending.
Of course many will say it is all Keates fault. 1loss in 7 is Keates fault. yes as fans we are up and we are down depending on results. We are all hurting tonight.
ratings
dibbs 5 - some great saves later
RHJ 4 been better been worse
French 5 not his best
Kelllerher 6
Carra 5
Young 5
Jarvis 5
Davies 4 not best game
Thomas 5
Angus 6.5 for 6 efforts but lots of if onlys

oh and 5 for ref - missed a pen for us later on

Commentators 9
stream and free programme 9
half time diritos and coffee 9.5 highlight of the afternoon

try not to be too negative friends
its only a game :-(:31::31::31::31:

Durrel 6 for his shot against bar
Jarvis 4 cant say i saw much of him
Ponticelli 4 for effort and we did seem to play better then but game had gone by then , hope he gets a goal soon[/QUOTE]
Thanks , the way I saw it pretty much . MOM , crikey ,give it Angus ,thought he was about the best of a rotten bunch

spuderz123 20th February 2021 16.11:56

I lost interest at 3-0 so dunno about the subs but the starting 11 can all have a 0/10. Absolutely pathetic.

Keates and co can have a p45.

Time to crack the gin open

sparky 20th February 2021 16.20:27

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2442311]I think we didn’t take control of the football enough during the football match. It’s not good enough for the football club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Tried to play through the tens but we didn't adapt to the conditions. It's all about what happens in the 18 yard box. I want me mammy.

OneLoveWrexham 20th February 2021 16.22:26

[QUOTE=sparky;2442352]Tried to play through the tens but we didn't adapt to the conditions. It's all about what happens in the 18 yard box. I want me mammy.[/QUOTE]
We had decent phases of play and tried to work through the lines but they set traps which we ultimately fell for and it’s all the refs fault as it was raining.

Funny_Old_Game 20th February 2021 16.24:01

[QUOTE=sparky;2442352]Tried to play through the tens but we didn't adapt to the conditions. It's all about what happens in the 18 yard box. I want me mammy.[/QUOTE]

Did we have any overloads?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Liverpool Red 20th February 2021 16.29:26

Most deserved 2/10. Keates 0/10. It really was that bad because Aldershot were a poor side.

Keates blaming the ref was laughable and evidence of his desperation to deflect attention from his own inadequacies.

Woody 20th February 2021 16.44:10

So many players anonymous, I think after this many games I'd like to see Davies controlling a game but it's just neat touches here and there, tbh the midfield 3 just didn't work, and bringing Horsfield for Jarvis was a strange one. I thought RHJ was doing ok and looked our only outlet, then he was taken off

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.36:24.