RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Aldershot Match Ratings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117083-aldershot-match-ratings.html)

red under the bed 20th February 2021 17.04:11

Re: Aldershot Match Ratings

Two best were the substitutes Durrell and Jarvis..only then did we look like creating...Say what you like but Harris was missed and has been the lynchpin in middle lately..Midfield non existant and at times overrun..
Angus should have had two no question, those chances have to be taken

red under the bed 20th February 2021 17.05:52

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2442321]One positive - not for us, is the Aldershot streaming service. Professional and worth paying a couple of quid more for. Best I’ve watched.[/QUOTE]

Agree...they knew a lot about Wrexham players too

pricey 20th February 2021 17.09:08

[QUOTE=red under the bed;2442381]Two best were the substitutes Durrell and Jarvis..only then did we look like creating...Say what you like but Harris was missed and has been the lynchpin in middle lately..Midfield non existant and at times overrun..
Angus should have had two no question, those chances have to be taken[/QUOTE]

Agree Harris was missed. Clearly Horsfield in CM does not work. Davies may yet, but I still think LWB works best for him, and also means that cretin Rekord can then be dropped forever.

Percy Sugden 20th February 2021 17.12:24

Keates out.
Keates out.
Keates out.

Redted 20th February 2021 17.25:09

I thought Carrington was terrible today, along with most of the others. Thought Davis wasn't too bad and Jarvis looked quite creative, but that was about it.

Deleted user 23 20th February 2021 17.30:21

We should have had a throw in the first half that went to them and it has cost us the game.

pricey 20th February 2021 18.00:53

[QUOTE=Redted;2442407]I thought Carrington was terrible today, along with most of the others. Thought Davis wasn't too bad and Jarvis looked quite creative, but that was about it.[/QUOTE]

Agree re Carrington, but its hard to criticise a player when they are totally out of position. Just look at the bench today, to see what a mess the squad is in.

WrexSi 20th February 2021 18.01:51

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2442311]I think we didn’t take control of the football enough during the football match. It’s not good enough for the football club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

ROFL, exactly! ;)
Have we ever heard him say Wrexham?

Corner Flag 20th February 2021 18.18:52

[QUOTE=pricey;2442442]Agree re Carrington, but its hard to criticise a player when they are totally out of position. Just look at the bench today, to see what a mess the squad is in.[/QUOTE]

Everything about the football side at the club is a complete shambles . .Its up to the new owners to sort it out and I am sure they will .Until Keates and Co are well gone nothing will change .The players dont know what position and task they are to perform and the coaching must be non existent. .
I cant see the new owners putting up with this much longer Keates must be pleased that fans are not allowed in games as the abuse he would be getting would be deafening.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.31:52.