RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Who Hired Keates? And Why? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117086-who-hired-keates-why.html)

northwalian dragon 20th February 2021 18.37:37

Who Hired Keates? And Why?

Jonathan Hughes on Twitter - "One of the reasons I resigned from Trust Board was because the Football Board wouldn't allow us to debate or stop the reappointment of Keates. Time for change!"

Now Spencer stated the absolutely ridiculous claim that the football didn't hear of any complaints about Keates coming back before he was reappointed. This has now been proven to be yet another lie told to us by Spencer.

Then there's the whole farce of trying to throw Dixie McNeil under the bus if the appointment went wrong. Stating that Dixie "headed up" the reappointment of Keates. Only for Dixie to outright deny it.

It seems even Spencer Harris and Gavin Jones were embarrassed to rehire Keates at everything that has gone on with him in the past. So why did they rehire him against the fans wishes and against the strong opinions of the WST Board.

Either way the sooner Keates is gone the sooner the divides can start to heal

louisleftboot 20th February 2021 18.38:22

Re: Who Hired Keates? And Why?

Cheap and knew the area.

Hightown Brymbo Red 20th February 2021 18.40:53

Best quote I saw was there was 4 short listed and Keates interviewed best!
He can hardly string a sentence together!
He was the cheap trust option

flynhater 20th February 2021 18.41:28

What is even more scary is that there seems to be a rumour going round that Spencer is in the running for CEO. I just hope it is someone with a really sick sense of Humour who started it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OneLoveWrexham 20th February 2021 18.42:03

I thought is was Dixie......

Percy Sugden 20th February 2021 18.42:39

Cheap and was happy with far less money than John Askey

Wiltshire_Red 20th February 2021 18.43:34

Probably the same person as who hired Brian Hughes and promoted Graham Barrow

Sir Crispin Lane 20th February 2021 18.43:36

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2442419]Best quote I saw was there was 4 short listed and Keates interviewed best!
He can hardly string a sentence together!
He was the cheap trust option[/QUOTE]

The other 3 must have been Larry, Moe and curly

LlayDragon 20th February 2021 18.46:05

[QUOTE=flynhater;2442420]What is even more scary is that there seems to be a rumour going round that Spencer is in the running for CEO. I just hope it is someone with a really sick sense of Humour who started it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:[/QUOTE]

Would be good if people stopped giving this nonsense oxygen.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.23:45.