RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Transfer window injustice (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117098-transfer-window-injustice.html)

benwilliams 22nd February 2021 16.59:52

Transfer window injustice

I just saw Stockport have signed 2 players on loan from Chorley given the curtailment of tier 6 leagues. Surely our difference in treatment could be an unlawful restraint on trade? Can Rob and Ryan fund a legal challenge here?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

ruthinred 22nd February 2021 17.23:16

Re: Transfer window injustice

Highly unlikely it will succeed , but I share your view

We were crying out for forwards before we knew of AY departure,, DK caught napping here I'm afraid

ruthinred 22nd February 2021 17.26:12

There was a post on here saying FIFA will allow transfer of furloughed players, in the current climate, might well be bollox tho

Hightown Brymbo Red 22nd February 2021 17.29:46

We messed up the transfer window it's our own fault

LlayDragon 22nd February 2021 17.54:41

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2443053]We messed up the transfer window it's our own fault[/QUOTE]

Bah, that's burst my image of Keates having had a line of quality players ready and willing to ink the dotted-line.

Hightown Brymbo Red 22nd February 2021 18.09:34

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2443057]Bah, that's burst my image of Keates having had a line of quality players ready and willing to ink the dotted-line.[/QUOTE]

I think he may have however the trust had no money to back him. By the time they liaised with new owners the targets had signed for other teams. Deadline day we were outwitted by Chesterfield

pricey 22nd February 2021 19.47:21

We go with what we have

We go again

One or two things may come off

Looking at options

There is no injustice. The state of this squad is solely the managers responsibility.

Personally I'd look at recalling cleworth and bickerstaff. They can't be any worse than the X1 starting last week.

awill 22nd February 2021 23.15:14

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2443060]I think he may have however the trust had no money to back him. By the time they liaised with new owners the targets had signed for other teams. Deadline day we were outwitted by Chesterfield[/QUOTE]

Outwitted !!
We got rid of a dud and replaced him with a better player.

Rob Edwards 22nd February 2021 23.25:14

[QUOTE=awill;2443127]Outwitted !!
We got rid of a dud and replaced him with a better player.[/QUOTE]

Given Angus goalscoring record that is questionable.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.37:37.