Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.45:43   #91-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Lurking in the sewers
Twitter: @Alida Valli

Default Re: Hartlepool Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn Tirion View Post
I can’t believe so many people still pay £10 to watch this shite.

You know it going to be dross. Stop watching. That would send a stronger statement to Ker than emails.
Maybe they are fans. You know the sort who support their club through thick and thin regardless of who is in the board room or the dug out. Please don’t belittle people for supporting their team. If it wasn’t for the die hards there wouldn’t be a club in existence to benefit from the American money.
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.47:18   #92-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Quote:
I can’t believe so many people still pay £10 to watch this shite.

You know it going to be dross. Stop watching. That would send a stronger statement to Ker than emails.
I pay, but I can't help it or explain it. It's like a disease. At least when we can go we get to go to the pub and see mates, I don't know why I bother with streams.
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.50:06   #93-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: moldroad stand

Mr keates please answer this
1.why are you happy with a nil nil draw?

2.Are you happy with no shots on target at home in 90 minutes?
3.Are you happy to watch your goal keepers continually waste time every time they have the ball ?
4.what do you think us supporters think when it takes a hartlepool player to run an get the ball for us to try and win the game?
5.Please explain the dan jarvis sub because no one can understand why it was done as we where looking to win the game?
Mr keates do you understand the feelings of the fans because of your negative, boring and clueless way of winning a football match? If you do please resign.Mr ker please please.please if you read this forum please get rid of the last things that still haunt the WST ere all the coaching staff.
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.50:56   #94-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: TechEnd
Twitter: @JagerRed1864

You can just tell now that this is gonna be the situation with Keates and the team. We will play very poorly for the next 6-10 games, most likely playing for a draw for all of them, allowing the teams around us and above us to get into some crazy form and move well ahead of us in the table. 85% of the fanbase calling for Keates' sacking.

And then when it comes to the final 10 games, we'll start playing like Man City, winning most games, pushing for the play-offs, finishing the league in 8th place. The club will take that late form and offer Keates a new contract. Keates has the summer to sign some rejects from a mid-table League 2 teams and we'll be 15th after 18 games. Keates then gets sacked and we hire a decent manager who didn't have the summer to sign his own players and work with the team then, we actually get to the play-offs this time, because that's what a good manager can do with our team and resources.

If they want a head start in their initial target of League 1. Then get rid of him now. Get a good manager in or atleast someone with a brain. Someone who wants to win games and gets the best out of our players, plays attacking football and goes for 2-0 when we're 1-0 up. They stay with Keates then this season is a write-off. They shouldn't be worried about what sacking Keates looks like on the documentary.
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.51:11   #95-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND

2k on the stream it said as well, was 1.5 last Tuesday got to say Hartlepool fans would have jumped on the stream there too. I actually thought Carrington, Kelleher & French all had decent games.. they looked solid. Jarvis & Davies looked okay too at time. Jarvis should never of gone off. Was obvious he wasn’t injured. He was fuming going down the tunnel
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.53:38   #96-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
If you were R or R watching it would you be happy with the stream production?
After watching that match I don't think anyone is thinking that the stream production could be better apart from you. I couldn't care less about having people talk before and after the game, or having stats. What I want is entertaining football with a decent HD picture, unfortunately we're only getting the latter. Hartlepool fans are saying it's the best stream they've had all season.
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.59:22   #97-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Paddock Man View Post
Maybe they are fans. You know the sort who support their club through thick and thin regardless of who is in the board room or the dug out. Please don’t belittle people for supporting their team. If it wasn’t for the die hards there wouldn’t be a club in existence to benefit from the American money.
Oh here he is, top Red.

Where am I belittling fans. I just don’t know why or understand why fans pay their hard earned money when they know it going to be utter shite. Keates and this so called team don’t deserve an audience of any kind.

And talking of fans who support their team, I’ve done it for over 50 years. I’ve seen some crap over the years but I’ve stuck with the club. But this is crap at a new level and I can’t stomach it anymore.

You carry on though Top Red if it makes you happy.
Old 23rd February 2021, 22.00:29   #98-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
I pay, but I can't help it or explain it. It's like a disease. At least when we can go we get to go to the pub and see mates, I don't know why I bother with streams.
Same. As long as I live I will always support my club.
Old 23rd February 2021, 22.13:20   #99-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Oh here he is, top Red.

Where am I belittling fans. I just don’t know why or understand why fans pay their hard earned money when they know it going to be utter shite. Keates and this so called team don’t deserve an audience of any kind.

And talking of fans who support their team, I’ve done it for over 50 years. I’ve seen some crap over the years but I’ve stuck with the club. But this is crap at a new level and I can’t stomach it anymore.

You carry on though Top Red if it makes you happy.
It’s up to an individual if they want to pay!!!

I didn’t expect the performance on the pitch to be any better than it was. Against a good side we were always going to struggle. If anything the weather hampered them more than us.

I was disappointed with the streaming service. A huge improvement was made last week, only to turn back to church fete mode tonight.

Will I fork out again on Saturday? I’m saying no now, but come Saturday I might change my mind.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.01:22.