RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117105-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

TomWAFC 23rd February 2021 20.42:32

Sack Keates & Co Poll

I feel its time we send a message to our new owners with sharp statistics, this man must go or they are wasting their money on a black hole of incompetence..

The fans can't stand his football even when they achieve results and he's been flattered this season with plenty of luck and games over better competition.

Hometown Unicorn 23rd February 2021 20.50:35

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

Either of the top 2 really, I'm not fussed as this season is dead. I'll be shocked if he lasts more than a month under the new CEO.

Funny_Old_Game 23rd February 2021 20.50:36

Sack immediately, no idea why we have to wait until we’ve got a CEO. He’s a football terrorist.

Dai83 23rd February 2021 20.51:07

Sack the coward now.

hollywoodreds 23rd February 2021 20.52:11

[QUOTE=TomWAFC;2443861]I feel its time we send a message to our new owners with sharp statistics, this man must go or they are wasting their money on a black hole of incompetence..

The fans can't stand his football even when they achieve results and he's been flattered this season with plenty of luck and games over better competition.[/QUOTE]

They don't come on RP though, are you going to tweet a screenshot of the result to Humphrey Kerr?

joe 23rd February 2021 20.52:43

He’ll definitely be relieved of his duties soon I think, fortunately, although he should go right now. We’re now owned by two showmen in the entertainment industry - what we have on show is not entertainment.

Wrecsam91 23rd February 2021 20.52:57

sack the clueless one immediately

TomWAFC 23rd February 2021 20.53:38

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2443874]Sack immediately, no idea why we have to wait until we’ve got a CEO. He’s a football terrorist.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, but I didn't want people who are ardent for waiting messing up the stats, some believe the strong link between manager and CEO in properly funtioning clubs means its worth the CEO having a major say over hiring.

Sack now and a proper manager might give us that little edge and a play off place, then its a lottery...

Hometown Unicorn 23rd February 2021 20.53:39

[QUOTE=hollywoodreds;2443879]They don't come on RP though, are you going to tweet a screenshot of the result to Humphrey Kerr?[/QUOTE]

I'd be surprised if those working for the owners aren't looking at the main fan forum to gauge public opinion. It'll be part of their role.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.46:07.