Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25th March 2021, 22.51:24   #41-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS
Twitter: @

Default Re: MacDougall Resigns from WST Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
I believe the constitution requires a minimum no of ELECTED members. I think the board falls short of this so an EGM is inevitable. One thing that might come from this is a group of people who can now concentrate on assisting with the club in the community and maybe assisting in the regeneration of the youth set up, without the distraction, responsibility, of running a football club.
Who on their right mind would want to join a committee to work with what is left? Look how damning that report is they are totally incompetent
Old 25th March 2021, 23.03:08   #42-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
I believe the constitution requires a minimum no of ELECTED members. I think the board falls short of this so an EGM is inevitable. One thing that might come from this is a group of people who can now concentrate on assisting with the club in the community and maybe assisting in the regeneration of the youth set up, without the distraction, responsibility, of running a football club.
I think you will find they were the ones responsible for destroying the youth setup.
Old 26th March 2021, 05.28:08   #43-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Was the groves SGM called with the minimum amount of elected members? I'm not even sure the groves SGM was called with enough days notice. Is there a mechanism within the wst rules for members to challenge the committee if they decide to carry on regardless without an SGM? There isn't.

Last edited by TheRealWelshWayne; 26th March 2021 at 05.34:37..
Old 26th March 2021, 05.57:26   #44-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
One thing that will come from this is the end of all involvement with the football club!

It’s been published by those who actually own the club, they are breaking away from wst involvement and creating their own group.

The wst cannot just decide it wants involvement, the new owners must agree. After everything the wst has done all the poor decisions and the last two years alone, I bet the ceo and R+R wouldn’t trust the WST to walk their dogs.

They wanted the club, they said what was necessary to get the club and now the wst are discarded due to the people involved with the wst.

That’s exactly why there’s a new club membership, the wst won’t be involved anymore and as for working with the youth team .... that fan ownership destroyed, honestly I can’t believe you still want any involvement from any of the wst idiots because real high quality professionals won’t want them anywhere near the club!
Old 26th March 2021, 06.11:53   #45-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Just for curiosity , Always the Kop , came on now and again and seemed to represent the WST , is he one of those who resigned .
Old 26th March 2021, 07.14:07   #46-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
Just for curiosity , Always the Kop , came on now and again and seemed to represent the WST , is he one of those who resigned .
It doesn’t matter anymore all of them resigning doesn’t mean a great deal, they’ve resigned from a supporters faction that had a few hundred votes at best for 9 years. Nobody was interested until it meant selling the club!
Old 26th March 2021, 07.20:39   #47-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
It doesn’t matter anymore all of them resigning doesn’t mean a great deal, they’ve resigned from a supporters faction that had a few hundred votes at best for 9 years. Nobody was interested until it meant selling the club!
Whilst I called them yesterday men, they still own the leasehold of the cae
ras. If everyone walks away from the trust apart from them, they still have the ground.

Last edited by TheRealWelshWayne; 26th March 2021 at 07.30:36..
Old 26th March 2021, 07.30:35   #48-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
Whilst I called them yesterday men, they still own the cae
ras. If everyone walks away from the trust apart from them, they still have the ground.
It had 400 voters on a good day Wayne, they can keep the ground lease as they don’t actually own anything. If they even try anything with the ground to maintain any involvement and cause problems for the club itself they will show it was about their own involvement, rather than what is best for the club.

The wst were on a downward spiral for years, they weren’t fit to run the club and most of all their own politics have killed them off.

Do you want to put your name to a group who put videos of themselves on the internet with their very small penises out as a board member, doesn’t give a very good image does it. MM has done serious damage here to the club and it’s reputation whilst the actual wst cannot even get its house in order following process.

Hence why club membership has now started in version 2.0, the club will use the ground but that board become irrelevant the day it sold the club and after 9 years thank god.

They aren’t a board of anything, they are a group of people hoping to have involvement still when that ship has long sailed, if they want to volunteer there’s plenty of charities in town.
Old 26th March 2021, 07.36:06   #49-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Crazy I agree with what you say, but nevertheless they have control of something important to the club. They have largest membership (shortly to become the largest independent group) thus the media will continue to go to them for years to come. That is the harsh reality.
Old 26th March 2021, 07.40:39   #50-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by William H Bonney View Post
I think you will find they were the ones responsible for destroying the youth setup.
What and how our new owners do about the youth set up is nothing to do with the WST , it was them that ruined it in the first place .If the WST survives it should only represent and support communities issues and keep well away fro football or football club issues.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.18:25.