Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st April 2021, 06.24:42   #1-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Humphrey says...from the Leader

Really pleased to say 5,000 people interested in joining the new membership scheme,

Happy with the performance and 3 points against Bromley,

Great to see the team won with a debut of the LED Boards, especially as they were reported as being used on CNN. Great for the club to have this exposure and the potential revenue they will bring. The sustainability of the club is much easier with this sort of exposure.

Looking forward to locking horns with Notts County tomorrow.

That’s all folks ......
Old 1st April 2021, 06.54:51   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Anywhere I can get a ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
That’s all folks ......

Well they can't announce the New Balance kit deal until they have shifted the Macron gear in the end of season sale.
Old 1st April 2021, 07.13:09   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Default Re: Humphrey says...from the Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
Really pleased to say 5,000 people interested in joining the new membership scheme,

Happy with the performance and 3 points against Bromley,

Great to see the team won with a debut of the LED Boards, especially as they were reported as being used on CNN. Great for the club to have this exposure and the potential revenue they will bring. The sustainability of the club is much easier with this sort of exposure.

Looking forward to locking horns with Notts County tomorrow.

That’s all folks ......
5000 in the new membership after just 1 week? Pretty impressive there really is a feel good feeling coming from the Racecourse since we have got our club back

Exciting times
Old 1st April 2021, 10.36:35   #4-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightown Brymbo Red View Post
5000 in the new membership after just 1 week? Pretty impressive there really is a feel good feeling coming from the Racecourse since we have got our club back

Exciting times
You haven't got it back.. Its been given away to some North Americans over the ocean and far away.
Old 1st April 2021, 10.49:50   #5-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot: M.R.S.

5000 interested in joining .... I didn't express an interest in joining I thought I had joined.
Old 1st April 2021, 10.50:41   #6-0 (permalink)
-

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

i thought it would be more than that
Old 1st April 2021, 10.54:04   #7-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

If the number of members was 5,000 by Sunday, it will be a lot more by now.
Old 1st April 2021, 10.55:29   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspark View Post
i thought it would be more than that
5000 in 2 days pretty amazing
Old 1st April 2021, 10.55:50   #9-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend

Full article below. I battled the clickbait ads, page freezes and embedded videos so you don't have to:

Quote:
WE have had a fantastic response to our new membership scheme which was only launched last Friday.Just under 5,000 people had already signed up on Sunday which is a terrific response in such a short amount of time.

So far, it has only really been advertised here in the Leader, via the club’s social media and the LED boards.

We are interested to see what happens as and when we start to kind of push it to a wider audience, and people who might be new to the Wrexham journey, so we are looking forward to bringing in many new fans from all over the world.

I was absolutely delighted with the result on Saturday. After a long layoff, there is always the concern that a bit of rustiness might creep in, but the lads had put the break to good use, rather than sitting around eating a lot of crisps and playing on their playstations like I do when I get a week off.

It was one of the most complete performances of the season against tough opposition and it was great to see Jordan Davies get his first goal for his hometown club. Hopefully, it is the first of many, but I’m sure he’ll always treasure that one.

Dior Angus’ two goals were things of beauty, as well. Great build-up play and good to see a plan come together for both of the goals.I presume Dior has already sent a couple of big Easter eggs to Tyler and Kwame.

Good to get a win on the debut of the new LED advertising boards and we are delighted with the response to them.

We have seen stories in the national press in America and on CNN. Anything that puts Wrexham’s name out-and-about is good for us, providing it is for the right reasons!

It obviously presents us with incredible commercial opportunities going forward so all in all we are really thrilled with it.

The future of the club as a self-sustaining entity is made so much easier by having the boards in place, and their installation is just a sign of the club’s ambition moving forward.

We are currently investigating the possibility of becoming the first football club in Wales to have a powerchair football team.

Powerchair Football is a rapidly growing sport with dozens of clubs across the UK and leagues and cup competitions at local, national and international levels.

It is something that we are really excited about because it fits so well with our mission statement which is to combine football and the community, and we think that is a great way of doing it.

With having St Christopher’s School in town, it gives us a fantastic pool of players to draw from and the the powerchair football authorities that we have had contact with, via our Disability Liaison Officer, Kerry Evans, have been incredibly helpful.

We are looking forward to tomorrow’s game at Notts County. It is a big game between two of the oldest clubs in the professional game as we lock horns with them again. Up the Town!

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.14:12.